Chapter One

**Disclaimer**

Hey everyone, first of all thank you so much for choosing to read my story, this is my first book on wattpad so please don't expect something amazing. Please excuse any spelling or/and grammar mistakes. I am from the UK and obviously I will say/spell/ write things a lot differently than people from other countries :).  Also there will be strong language and references to suicide, I won't be able to put TWs on every chapter so I'm just going to warn you now. It will not be in detail just brief mentions of it however at the beginning of this chapter it does mention it in very minimal detail.

This book was inspired by 'miss perfect and her brothers' and 'their sister their strength'. Some scenes within this book are very similar to those two books and I haven't had the chance to change them but I will be doing so soon :)

*just thought I'd mention, my writing has come on loads since the start of this book so please stick with it. I have almost finished this book and once I'm finished I'm hoping to go through here and edit everything :) so please bare with the horrible grammar and spelling 😂 the chapters throughout are also very short, which I do apologise for*

Here I am, sitting alone in the police station. Tears stain my face and my whole body feels numb, it has been hours but I still can't process that my mom has died. Today was the day I got home from school to see my mothers body sprawled out on the floor, a bottle of pills in her hand and puke all around her face. I immediately knew what happened, and I was sure that image would haunt me forever.

The kind officer walks in once again, a sad sympathetic smile covers her face, she sits down opposite me.

"Evanna, we have found some biological family who are happy to take you in" she says softly.

I stare at her confused, what did she mean family? The only family I had was my mom, I didn't have a dad, siblings or grandparents.

"What do you mean?" I ask "my mother died, she's all I had left" I add my voice cracking.

"Honey, we found your brothers" she says, her head tilts slightly with confusion.

"I don't have brothers, I have never had siblings" I reply.

My mind is swirling with thoughts, mom never told me about brothers. Was she lying? Did I actually have brothers?

"Yes, Evanna, you do, you have six actually" she chuckles.

"Wait what? sorry I'm just confused. My mom never told me about brothers" I say, sitting up straight in the chair.

"We did some phone calls and research and we found your six older brothers who live just out of the state" she explains slowly "If your happy, we can get you down there by the end of today" she adds.

I think about this, I mean I didn't have anywhere else, so I might aswell go there.

"Yeah, I don't have any other choice" I shrug.

The officer nods, standing up.

"We'll organise a car for you sweetheart" she says, before turning out of the door.

I nod, I go back to my thoughts. What would my brothers look like? What do they do? Will they be nice? I had all these questions that I didn't have the answer to. I laughed to myself, they probably won't want a whiny teenager, who's a big wreck because they have just lost their mother.

I decide I should probably clean myself up a little, I walk towards the large mirror in the office and stare at myself. My usual light brown eyes were now a very dark shade of brown. My pale skin showing, the only sign of colour is my blush cheeks and nose, from the crying. My dark brown hair, hung messily in a large bun. I sigh as I pull out the hair band, letting the waves fall. I run my fingers through it, attempting to place it in a relatively neat pony tail and I wipe the stained mascara which run down my cheeks.