Part two - Chapter four

Today the nerves really hit me, I'm going to see mom. I didn't sleep last night and that's not even an exaggeration, I had zero sleep. I had to share a room with the twins which didn't help, they both snore, very loud.

I walk into the bathroom to put some makeup on. I look at myself in the mirror and notice the large bags beneath my eyes. If Vince found out I didn't sleep he would most likely not let me go to the cemetery and make me sleep.

I apply the concealer and blend it in, adding some mascara just to make it less obvious I'm covering the bags.

I grab some clothes and walk back into the bathroom. I put on my shorts and white t-shirt. I smile at myself in the mirror for the first time in a while.

I make my way back into the room to see my brothers finally awake.

"Good morning" Xander says in a very groggy voice.

"Morning" I reply walking over to the desk.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks.

"Fine" I say " you two are very loud snorers" I add with a small smile.

"Well you chose to share a room with us" Xavier shrugs "The others are worse, trust me"

"Yes because sharing a room with you two is a lot more comfortable than sharing a room with Vince" I state.

The pair shrug.

"True" they say.

They quickly get dresses and we make our way down to the breakfast room where the rest of my brothers are.

"Good morning" Grayson smiles, handing me a plate full of breakfast.

"Thanks" I say.

I sit down between Blake and Rocco and begin eating, I didn't exactly feel like eating but again Vince probably wouldn't let me see my mom.

To say I'm not scared would be a complete lie, I'm terrified. It's been a while year since she killed herself and it's going to be really hard seeing her name on that stone.

"Are you ready?" Vince asks wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"Yeah, we're ready" Rocco says.

Vince nods, standing up. He rolls up his sleeves elegantly. To be honest it's a shock to see Vince without a suit jacket on.

We walk towards the entrance where William is waiting, he sees us and walks out to the car, holding the door open. My brothers and I climb in and get ready to head to the cemetery.

The nerves really begin to kick in now, I begin bouncing my leg and biting my nails. A hand rests on my leg, stopping me from bouncing it.

"Stop worrying bambina" Rocco says with a small smile.

"It's not that easy Rocco" I reply.

"Hey, just remember we are all here for you" he says "we'll be with you every step on the way" he adds.

The car ride soon grows quiet as we drive into the 'poor' side of town. My eyes widen as I see my old house.