Part two - Chapter Two

After my eventful day yesterday, I'm determined to have a relatively quiet day. However just being Evanna is eventful enough.

Connor's coming back today, you know the man who showed me to my room on my first day. I was kind of listening to my brothers conversation and I heard them say he was coming back from a long business trip he went on. I don't know if its just me but a year long business trip sounds a little suspicious. To be completely honest I sort of forgot about him.

I walk downstairs in my usual comfy clothing. Which is usually a oversized hoodie and a pair of nike pro's.

"Good morning" I chirp sitting down beside my brothers.

Blake smirks.

"Bit risky wearing shorts" he says.

My face turns a bright red colour as my cheeks heat up. I glare at him.

"Blake! Why did you have to say that?" I whine, covering my face with my hands.

"What? I was just speaking the truth" he says.

Now all of my brothers know I'm on my period. Great.

"Is that why you rang me yesterday?" Grayson asks.

"Yeah" I admit.

"Oh bambina, you should of said. I would have gone to the store for you" Grayson says.

"You were with your friends though" I say.

"That doesn't matter Ev. You know if you need anything i'll get it, even if I'm with my friends" he says.

"Thanks Gray" I say.

"You aren't wearing that to school though are you?" Rocco asks.

"Well I was going too, why?" I ask.

"Because those shorts are a little too short and if you're on your...you know, do you really want to be wearing them?" he says.

I look down at my shorts, they reached just above mid thigh.

"They're not that short" I say.

"Yes they are bambina" Rocco says.

"Fine" I whine "I'll go put some sweats on" I say.

They all nod and I make my way back upstairs.

I throw on a tight pair of grey sweats which goes nicely with my grey hoodie.

Last year I would never be caught going to a posh private school in sweats and a hoodie. Now I couldn't care less, I prefer being comfy.

I walk down the stairs and my brothers nod approval, I roll my eyes at them.

"One day Evanna, your eyes will get stuck" Blake says.

"Yes, I know, you've told me that before" I say, once again rolling my eyes.

I walk past all of my brothers and grab my school bag, quickly putting a bottle of water in.

"Are you ready?" The twins ask.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Have a good day" Rocco shouts.

"Evanna, I don't want any complaints about your behaviour today" Vince says sternly, glancing up from his laptop.

"Yes Vince" I reply.

I walk into the garage, getting into the back seat of the twins car. I sit there patiently just thinking. My birthday is in a couple of days, ill be sixteen. It only feels like yesterday I turned fifteen. I still hate that fact that my mom isn't here, one year, its crazy. I have one thing in mind of what I want for my birthday but I'm not too sure on how to ask for it. I want to visit my old town in Arizona, I want to visit my mom's grave. To give her a  proper goodbye, I didn't exactly get the chance to say goodbye last year.