Part two - Chapter Six

"Sorry Vince I-" I say.

"Evanna, you know the rules. No swearing!" Vince says, dragging me up to his room.

"It just slipped out" I complain.

"Evanna I swear to god if you complain once more, I will get soap and put it in your mouth" he states.

I close my mouth immediately, I definitely don't want soap in my mouth. Accidentally getting a little in your mouth when you're having a karaoke in the shower is horrible never mind loads and deliberately.

"That's better" he says.

I narrow my eyes and look to the floor. Geez all I did was swear, most teenagers my age do.

We walk into his room, I will say it's double the size of mine and the twins room. Not fair. He sits me down on the bed and crosses his arms.

"Care to explain why you used that disgusting language" he says.

I roll my eyes.

"It slipped out as I said and it's not like you or the others don't swear. You always do" I say.

Vince raises an eyes brow, his eyes growing dark.

"For one drop that attitude immediately" he states "and your brothers and I are adults, we are allowed to"

"Whatever" I shrug.

"Evanna, I will not tell you again" he says "that attitude of yours needs to disappear"

"Sorry" I say, I didn't mean it though.

"Now Evanna, I will not tolerate you using language like that. You've been told multiple times this year about your little -" Vince says.

Once again I roll my eyes.

"Vince I said fuck and shit once. It's not like I broke the law"

He strides to the bathroom, coming back with the small bottle of soap. My eyes grow wide and I shut my mouth tight.

"I warned you Evanna, open your mouth" he says.

I'd love to be a smart ass and correct him and quote what he said, which was 'if you complain once more' but I know deep down that'll make this situation much worse.

"Evanna open your mouth or I'll force your mouth open and put double in there" he says frustratedly.

I keep my mouth closed, there is no way I'm opening it for him.

"Very well" he shrugs.

He forcefully grabs my mouth and pulls it open with no issue, he pumps too squirts of soap into my mouth.

I bolt into the bathroom and wash out my mouth, this is absolutely disgusting. Anger builds up inside me, I glance at the door, making sure my brothers not there. I stare in the mirror.

"Fuck you Vince" I mumble, immediately regretting it.

A hard slap hits my but and I yelp in pain and shock. My eyes dart up to see my brother standing there and I stare at him with teary eyes.

"I hate you!" I scream "you said you'd never hit me" I shout, running from the bedroom.

I sprint down the hotel stairs and run out of the back exit, knowing full well my brother will go to the front of the building.

I run as far away as I possible can, reaching the 'poor' side of town, the side I know best. However I decide to go back to where I was this morning, the grave.