Part two - Chapter Eleven

"What boy?" He says.

"Don't worry" I say, wiping the tears that are still falling from my face.

Rocco sighs frustratedly and hits the steering wheel making me jump. He mumbles a quick sorry and speeds out of the parking lot back towards the house.

We pull up outside and he turns to me once again.

"Evanna please tell me who this boy is. I'll go back to the school right now if I have too" he adds.

"It will just make things worse. I'm going to my room" I reply.

I swiftly exit to car and walk into the house. I head straight up towards my room and shut the door right. I rummage through my bedside table to find a picture. A picture that we all took at Christmas.

I slowly pull it out and stare at it with tears eyes. This is my favourite picture we have together, it has all of us in it.

Xander was making a face and ruffling my hair. It was one of those pictures where everyone is laughing, a perfect family photo. I frown slightly at it. I'm so worried about Xander, I hope he will make it.

A quiet knock at the door brings me out of my thoughts. I sigh.

"Come in" I say.

Grayson pokes his head around the door and sends me a sad smile.

"Wanna talk about it?" He says.

I shake my head.

"It'll only makes things worse" I reply.

"I won't say anything. I swear" he says.

"Fine" I say.

He walks in and sits beside me, he peers over at the pictures in my hands.

"That's my favourite picture" he says.

"And me" I reply.

"So what happened at school?" He asks.

I sit there silent for a minute, do I really want to tell him? I know exactly what they will do and I also know Grayson is going to tell the rest of my brothers what Drew had done.

"Just boys being boys" I shrug.

"Excuse me? I'm a boy" he says trying to make a joke.

"You know what I mean" I reply.

"What did he do?" He asks.

"He just said something about Xander and it made me upset" I say.

"What did he say?" He asks.

"It's not important" I shrug.

I don't want to tell him the whole story, if I do I'll have to explain that he grabbed me and I know that will just piss my brothers off. Even though Drew was being a asshole I do worry for him, especially now that I know my brothers are in the mafia.

"Evanna" Grayson says.

I look up at him.

"Tell me the truth, I want to know the full story" he says.

"That's all that happened" I shrug.

He raises his one eyebrow.

"I know when you lie bambina, so you may as well tell me the truth" he says.

"Fine" I grunt.

I take in a deep breath and let it all out.

"So I was in a shit mood anyway this morning and then I kept getting weird sympathetic looks. After that I headed to my first period and I was put into a group full of boys. So I went and sat near them and I asked 'who is going to do what' and then the one boy said 'well you're gonna do most of it because your a girl' or something like that"