Chapter Eleven

There is Italian at the end of it btw I understand it's annoying that it's not translated but please understand that it's in Evanna's pov and she can't understand Italian. It'll come clear towards the end I promise - Billie :)

——-

Grayson opens the luxurious car
door for me, I carefully sit down not wanting to catch my gorgeous dress.

Grayson closes the door after me and walks towards another car, which two of my other brothers were getting in.

Vince gracefully steps into the drivers seat. Blake and Rocco also enter our car. Vince starts the engine which turns on with a violent roar.

We slowly drive out of the property and then Vince begins to speed along the bendy country roads leading to the city.

After around a half hour drive we enter the parking lot of a very luxurious restaurant with a valet worker out front. We park up and get out and Vince hands the keys to the worker, whispering a few words into his ear. The valet worker face grows pale as he nods enthusiastic at Vince.

We enter the fabulous restaurant to see very elegant furniture and decoration neatly spread around the large room. Vince walks towards the two worker who are stood nervously behind a large desk.

"Reservation for Valentino" he says, his voice laces authority as the two young workers cower under his gaze.

The female employee stared nervously at the large signet ring which hugs Vince's ring finger tightly. She gulps and immediately grabs seven menu's.

"Follow me sir" she says politely, her voice showing a slight tremble.

Vince nods, signalling for me, Blake and Rocco to follow him. I look around confused, where we're the rest of my brothers?

She leads us into a private area of the restaurant, which even has a well built security guard standing at the entrance.

We sit at a large table which is seated at the corner of this room. Many other 'private' guests stare with a mix of emotions ranging from fear to admiration.

"Evanna, it's your birthday you will sit at the head" Vince smiles, nodding towards the chair situated at the end.

I smile and proudly sit at the top of the table. The rest of my brothers soon arrive and we start to settle in.

A waiter comes over and politely interrupts us.

"Good afternoon everyone, my name is Karen and I'll be your waiter for this evening" she smiles "are y'all ready to order some drinks" she asks.

"Yes can we have three champagnes, three sparkling waters" Vince states.

"Of course sir"

He then looks towards me, encouraging me to give my order.

"Can I have a lemonade please" i say politely

"Of course Miss" she says, writing the order down onto her small notepad.

"Are y'all ready to order your starters or shall I return in a few minutes?" She asks.

Vince looks around the table and then back towards Karen.

"Please come back" he says.

She nods and walks away. I pull a menu towards me and look at the starters. I stare at some of the dishes in confusion. What the hell is caviar? As the smoked salmon with prawns and salad has the lowest calories I decide to go with that. Karen soon returns and we all begin to order our starters.