Morning Sickness

𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕨𝕠

[Oscar's pov]

I've never had someone as gentle as her. With the way she kissed me from my neck to my navel to the way she moaned in my ear. I think i'm falling...

[Clara's pov]

I woke up and Oscar was sound asleep beside me. He looked so innocent and I didn't wanna wake him. I checked my phone for the time and I had 13 missed calls from my parents, 4 from Antonio and 1 from Jamal. Something's not right.
I looked back at Oscar and he really is beautiful. He looked so lost in a dream that I decided against waking him up. I slowly got up off the bed and threw on my dress. I grabbed my shoes and headed out sneaking one last look at the man sound asleep on the bed.

I tried to sneak into my house but my parents were already in the living room. It looked like they'd been up all night. When they saw me they rushed over and hugged me like i'd been gone for years or something.
"Oh mija, thank God you're safe!" My dad cried out.
"Why wouldn't I be?" They released me from their tight hug and looked at me confused.
"You weren't at the quince were you?" My dad asked as we all took a seat in the living room.
"Uh- I had to take Jasmin home. She wasn't feeling well." They exchanged looks and then looked back at me.
"There was a shooting. Ruby's in hospital and Olivia is... gone." I started to feel sick in my stomach. How could someone be so cruel to do such a thing?

[Sad Eyes' pov]

I pulled up to the Santos house still sorta mad about what happened with mi hermanita. I saw a girl leaving the house which explains why Spooky wasn't answering his phone. I rolled my eyes. Then I saw her run to the house across the road. Oh shit that's Clara. That explains why she wasn't answering her phone either. I banged on the door and after what felt like forever Spooky finally opened up.
"What?!" He was putting on a shirt and looked mad that I woke him. You just wait.
I decided against asking him about Clara. Main priority right now is protecting the block.
"There was a shooting last night... left Mario's lil brother in hospital and another girl dead." He walked back into the house to get his gun and came out but I couldn't let him go without knowing the full story. "Word out says it was that kid Latrelle."
"It cant be." He mumbled before turning to look at me. "Tell me this a joke." Yup he's definitely mad.
"Nah homes. I wish it was." He turned back around to get in his car. "Where are you going?"
"To find Cesar. Keep watch over the block. Make sure no Prophet$ end up back here." I nodded and he looked over to Clara's house then back at me. It was almost like a silent question.
"Don't worry she'll be safe." He nodded before getting in his car and driving off.

[Oscar's pov]

I woke up to banging on my front door. I looked around but Clara was gone which was a little disappointing. I picked up my phone to check the time and it was only 8:42am. She must've left pretty early. Why do I miss her already? Someone banged on the door again so I grabbed a shirt and went to answer it.
"What?!" It was Sad Eyes. Seriously I just slept with her and he's already here to nag me about it. I threw on my shirt and he told me there was a shooting. Then he said it was Latrelle and my stomach dropped. Cesar.
"Keep watch over the block and make sure no Prophet$ end up back here." I looked over to Clara's house then back at Sad Eyes giving him the look. One of the reasons why I trust Sad Eyes is because of his loyalty. Him and I are the same when it comes to the people we care about. We would seriously do anything to protect them no matter what. He knows who to protect if anything was to ever happen to me. Please protect her. He nodded and I got in my car and drove off. I had to find Cesar before anyone else did. When Cuchillos hears about this, he's no longer safe here with the Santos. My phone started ringing. Part of me hoped it was Cesar or Clara but when I saw the caller I.D I pulled over and answered. Cuchillos.

"Spooky, what i've heard better not be true..."

"Apparently it is." I got anxious waiting for her response.

"You know what has to happen.."

"Please no... anything but that." I could feel my heart race only this time it was out of fear. Fear of what Cuchillos wants.

"Because of your loyalty to the Santos i'll let him live. But he still needs to be punished and you know that right?"

"Yeah."

"You just do what you do best and protect. I'm sending some of my men to do it... you're too close to him to be able-"

"Okay. is that all?" I interrupted. This is fucked up.

"Oh and Spooky?... That kid is no longer a Santo." She hung up.

So many things were rushing through my mind. Like the fact that Clara was lucky she was with me. That could've been her. Or even Cesar. I hate that there's nothing I can do to protect Cesar. Yeah he's my brother but he messed up and I cant protect him no more. This is all in Cuchillos' hands now. All I can do now is make sure no one else gets hurt.

----

I drove down Jefferson and I could feel the whole streets eyes on me. I got to the Prophet house and left my gun in the car. I knocked on the door and a dark skinned man close to my height answered. Prophet$ King. He reached for his waistband but I lifted my shirt to show I wasn't armed and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm here to call a truce..."