Hypocrite

[Clara's pov]

I waited in Oscar's living room for him to wake up. I couldn't leave without saying bye to him knowing that it may be the last.
"You're still here?" He walked out of his room rubbing his eyes.
"Yeah... didn't feel like going home yet." I wasn't lying but I sure felt like I was. He looked at me confused. "So what are you doing today?" I asked even though I already knew.
"Nothing really." He walked over to the fridge and grabbed out a bottle of juice and sculled it. "What time is it?" I checked my phone.
"It's a little after nine." He threw the empty juice bottle in the trash and walked over to me to give me a small kiss.
"You should go home. I got some Santos stuff." Technically he's not lying.
"Okay." I whispered. I felt him watch me leave but he didn't say anything else.

----

There was a knock on the door and my dad got up to answer but I was already sprinting to the door. I quickly opened it hoping it was Oscar.
"Hey hermanita, you seen Spooky?" Oh. Antonio stood looking at me worried.
"Uh- no." I lied because I wasn't supposed to know about their plan.
"Is he here?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.
"No why would he be here?" I blurted out.
"Then why are you lying?" I shrugged and flashed a fake smile but he could see right through me.
"Who's at the door mija?"
"It's just Antonio ma!" I yelled back. Then I looked over his shoulder and saw a red impala pull up to the Santos house. "Found him." I nodded at the house across the road and Antonio turned around.
"Well damn. The plan worked." He smiled and ruffled my hair before making his way over. I walked out and stood on the porch and waited for a certain someone to come over. I watched as he dapped up all his homies with a big smile on his face. All the worry that filled my body was replaced with anger. I tried to ignore it.
At least he's alive ...

[Oscar's pov]

I can't believe the plan worked. Pretty soon there will be no more Prophet$. I pulled up to my house and a bunch of the homies were standing out front with worried looks on their faces. I jumped out and gave them a nod and we all laughed.
"I knew you'd get back in one piece." Sad Eyes slapped the back of my head before giving me a brotherly hug. I looked over to Cesar who was play fighting with the homies.
"Fuck the Prophet$!" I yelled and the gang cheered.
"I think tu novia wants you, homes." One of the homies gestured to the house across the road and I turned around to see her waiting on her front porch. He slapped my back before I made my way over.
"Hey baby..." I nervously smiled at her and she walked over to me with her fists balled up.
Shit is Kindness finna be unkind?
"Don't 'Hey baby' me fool! You coulda died today!" She stopped right in front of me still visibly mad.
"Wait you knew?" She attempted to calm her breathing and looked down at her feet.

[Clara's pov]

I looked down at my feet. Dangit. Now he knows I knew all along.
"This is why I didn't want you to know." I looked back up at him confused and still a little angry. "You really think I cant hold my own? You think I wouldn't tell you if I thought the plan would kill me?" I tried to apologize but he kept going. He started to raised his voice which I hate. A lot. "Do you really have that little faith in me Clara?!" I stayed quiet. I could see the rage in his eyes and honestly it's scaring me. There's nothing I can say right now that'll make anything better.
"Sorry Oscar." I whispered. Without saying anything he turned around and walked back across the road. My heart shattered as I watched him walk past his homies and go straight inside. He slammed the door so loud that everyone on the front yard went quiet. They looked back at me in a 'what'd you do?' typa way and I froze. Antonio came over to ask if I was okay but I couldn't answer.
"I saw you getting mad at him hermanita." He stood in front of me and looked around to make sure no one was close enough to hear anything. "Just be happy he came back alive." He turned to leave. Antonio's never been this serious with me and it hurt.
"Please don't hate me." I mumbled. He pivoted back around and pulled me into a tight hug.
"I could never hate you..." He broke the hug to look at me. "...but what Spooky did to you today is exactly what you're doing to him... everyday." I nodded and he stepped back with his head dropped. Then he looked at me again, this time with sad eyes.

"But you wont come back alive like Spooky did."

****
A/N:
Sorry for disappearing on y'all lmao. Here we have the end of Season 2... like,vote,comment, do whatever you want. I just hope y'all are enjoying this story a lil bit at least. I have so many ideas for Season 3 so stay tuned or whateva...

<3