My Home

[Oscar's pov]

We were on our way home from the pools. We both agreed we didn't feel like staying back. The car was full of silence and Clara trying to hide her cries. I couldn't say anything because out of all the assumptions that flew through my head... this was way worse.

"I'm sorry." She cried as I pulled into my driveway.
"For what?" I asked. I cant imagine what she's going through and right now seeing her hurt so much makes it hard to get mad. But as much as I hate to admit, I am mad.
"Not telling you? I should've never led you on knowing that I was sick and now you love me... i'm so sorry Oscar." She sniffled and I could feel my heart begin to shatter but I couldn't let her see me cry because I know she'll just feel worse. We sat in a quiet car for what felt like forever. 
I wish it was forever.
"Do you love me?" I asked and she turned to look at me with tear filled eyes. She softly nodded and gave me her answer in-between her sniffles.
"I think I have since that day at the game." I looked at her confused because all I remember from that day is making her cry. " ...you saved me Oscar." She cried more as she got out of the car and ran home. I decided to let her go. We can continue this tomorrow when she's calmed down a bit. I made my way to my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

Hours had past and I was still sitting in the same position on the edge of my bed. How can she be sick? She's perfect. I could feel the anger inside me building up. I got up and swiped everything off my dresser. I heard a bottle smash but that just triggered me even more. I punched a hole in the wall but I couldn't feel anything so I swung again... and again. My knuckles started to bleed and my hands were throbbing. My head was throbbing. I felt a single tear fall from my eye but I quickly wiped it away. I hate crying.
"Fuck!" I couldn't hold in my anger. I heard the front door slam and Cesar came barging into the room.
"What's going on?!" He searched the room but his look of panic turned to confusion when he saw the mess I had made. "Are you okay?" He went to put a hand on my shoulder but I dodged it.
"I'm fine." I ran a hand down my face and walked out to the kitchen where the first aid kit was.
"What happened?" Cesar followed me out but I really wasn't in the mood to talk. "Did you and Kindness break up?" I ignored his question and continued to wrap up my hands. Cesar watched me struggle before reaching for the bandage to help.
"No." I finally answered. But it felt like she just broke up with me even though she didn't.

Why did it have to be my Clara? My Kindness? She's the person I see in my head when the world around me feels like it's crumbling. She's my home. She's who I think about when i'm out doing gang shit. She's the reason I came back alive from the Prophet takedown plan. I love her so much. I don't think she has any idea how much it's gonna hurt to even look at her without thinking about her dying. It's really gonna hurt to be with her. 

A/N:

Just wanna thank y'all again for reading and voting! Also this song hurts my heart every time lmao :(

<3