Lonely Aftermath

Nobody was alone, but they all felt like they were.

[Jamal's pov]

Sad Eyes offered me a ride home. None of us really knew what to say so the drive home was quiet. We pulled up to my house and the porchlight was on which means my parents are definitely awake. I don't know if I feel like talking.
"You gonna be okay?" Sad Eyes asked as I got out of the car.
"Yeah." I took a deep breath in and he cleared his throat.
"Let me know if you need anything." I nodded and he drove off. I proceeded to walk into my house and my dad stood up from the kitchen table. He shot me a sympathetic look and I shrugged.
"She's gone dad." There was nothing else I could say. He came over and wrapped his arms around me.
"It's gonna be okay son."

[Sad Eyes' pov]

Clara would've wanted me to look after Jamal. I know how close they were so I dropped him home before making my way to my ruca's. I tried to hold back my tears before I got there but when she answered the door I could feel I was gonna cry way more.
"Estás bien?" She asked and I couldn't help but drop to my knees and cry. "Hey hey." She pulled me in and I wrapped my arms around her waist and cried harder.
"It's gonna be okay bebé."

[Cesar's pov]

When we got home Oscar stormed inside. I followed closely behind him because I wanted to make sure he was okay. I tried to talk to him but he walked off.
"I'm going for a shower." He said before rushing to the bathroom. I sat down on the couch still trying to process everything that just happened. Then I heard Oscar crying. I've never seen this side of him. It hurt. I ran to my room and closed my door but I could still hear him. I sat against my bedroom door and blocked my ears as my tears continued to fall. It didn't matter how much I covered my ears. Oscar's pain still echoed through the walls.

[Oscar's pov]

After, what felt like a never ending drive, we got home I decided to go for a shower. I couldn't stand the scent of her perfume that lingered on my shirt. As I stood under the water I felt my tears rushing down but the shower hid that. I don't think it mattered how hard I scrubbed or how much body wash I used because her perfume wasn't just stuck on my clothes. It was stuck in my head. It was a memory. I hate crying but that's all I could do.