VI

enjoy~

Mattia's pov.

I knew i had blush over my face and my breathing patterns were off.

oh dear god what was this boy doing to me?

I rushed out of the hospital, in complete disbelief that i let him do that to me.

but it was kinda hot. no. stop thinking that. he was getting what he deserves.

I groaned, never being able to come to a middle ground. My thoughts always started racing when he appeared in my mind.

I went to my apartment, the one up the block from where i work. I lived on the 4th floor, along with a bunch of empty apartments.

My body became weak as i sat down on the couch. I turned on the news only to see all of the stations talking about Kairi.

Instead of weak it became hot and sweaty. My pants tightened, as i thought of the boy.

haha here's your warning.

"not again." I muttered, going into my room and laying down on my bed. I grabbed the lotion from my side table and put some on my hand, after pulling down my pants.

I stared in disgust at my length, cursing myself for getting hard at the other boy.

The disgust went away when i wrapped my hand over it. I moved it slowly up and down, slight groans falling past my lips.

I began thrusting my hips up as my body started to shake. I jerked myself faster, my eyes rolling back into my head.

That all stopped when i heard knocks on the door.

I huffed loudly, feeling almost embarrassed that i had to stop. But the warm feeling went away because of cockblock (lol rip mattia)

I tugged my pants up and went to the door, i saw a package at the doorstep, with a nice card at the top. The handwriting was a simple cursive, one that i could still read.

𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒷𝒾𝑜
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂, 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓂𝓊𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓇

I shuddered as i read the "favorite murderer" part. The box placed under the card was heavy, but hollow.

I opened it to see a bottle of champagne, with two small wine glasses. After i tried to figure out what it could be for, i just opened the letter.

𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒶𝓉 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒶𝑔𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝒾 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝑔𝓊𝓃.

𝓀𝒶𝒾

Oh. well that's a surprise. His handwriting was so mature, especially for a murderer.

I figured i would just go, if he was willing to come. It was around 11:20 so i only had a few minutes.

I was only confused on how fast he got the letter to me.