XXVIII

am not doing good mentally haha might move to japan with my mom. or i'm just gonna smoke until i feel better.

kith❤️ (or as many as you want. but you have to uh let me top.)

enjoy~

Kairi's pov.

I couldn't stop giggling to myself. I was tired of hiding my persona from mattia, and no matter what happens i was going be the psycho that i was.

I sped to the house, recklessly driving. i took short cuts, and destructive paths.

My body was filled with excitement, and anticipation. see killing random people was fun, but killing people you know? even better.

Normally i wouldn't betray my friends, but seeing the fear is always fun.

Mattia was obviously confused to my antics. i knew mattia was crazy but only his personalities were switched.

I was always crazy, and usually i don't try to hide it.

We parked in the drive way and i turned to mattia. "quick and easy."

"huh?"

I mentally face palmed, "this will be quick and easy. you get alvaro, i'll get roshaun. then we can put them in the river or something. OR we can give them to their parents!" I clasped my hands together and laughed.

I immediately went to the trunk of the car and grabbed a knife. Perfect. I gave one to mattia as well, then wondered if he even know how to use it.

"uhrm how exactly do i use this?" Mattia asked.

"slice and dice. it's easy. skin that is more fat is easier to slice, and usually it's easy to go from the back side." I advised, "you can watch and learn."

He followed me inside, with the knife in his pocket. I went rather fast, wanting to see blood.

"Aloe? roshaun?" i called, searching around the empty house.

"living room!" I heard aloe shout, and saw a cloud of smoke when i entered.

"where's roshaun?" I asked.

"he's upstairs, sorting the guns. he'll be down any second." Alvaro went back to smoking and watching tv.

"oh okay, matti and i will be in our room." I referred mattia to come with me. "watch." i whispered as mattia followed me upstairs to roshaun's room.

"roshaun?" I knocked on the door. I heard a faint come in, and i did. "hey, any new guns come in?" I smiled.

"yeah, look at them."

I took a nice look at the guns and kicked his shin so he fell over. "oh my bad." I helped him up, while bringing the knife to his stomach. "whoopsies."

Roshaun groaned in pain and looked up at me. "what the fuck dude!" He yelled, while groaning in pan and instantly trying to removing the knife.

"if you remove it, you'll bleed out. so i'll help you." I took the knife out and put it in a new part of his stomach. I put a hand on the first wound and felt the blood slip between my fingers.

I peered up to mattia and smiled at him. i also waved him over, showing him. Roshaun's eyes closed and his breathing stopped as the blood moved to the carpet.

"curve the knife up." I told him. "it's much more satisfying."

Mattia looked so horrified. but then smiled brightly.

"now go take care of alvaro. i'll watch and if you do good i'll suck your dick or something."

He instantly agreed. He left the room and i followed, watching him carefully. He sat down next to the poor boy, who hopefully would be killed successfully.