IX

another double update bc ya girl cant update while she's in the hospital yeehaw

enjoy~

Kairi's pov.

My phone had been ringing all night, from alejandro calling me. Doesn't this kid know vegas is a whole 3 hours behind jersey?

Apparently not.

I finally picked up around 4:30, grunting into the phone. "This better be good Ale."

He was breathing heavily. "You ne-need to come back right now bro. the fucking cops are on our asses."

"not my problem."

"yeah but mattia is your problem, and we have to drag his slow ass with us everywhere! now get your fucking bitch ass back here."

I rolled my eyes. "give me 100-200 business days." I could hear his irritation with me.

"Kairi, i swear to god."

"what're you gonna do about it? come to vegas?" I teased, opening the curtains in my room.

"no, but i need you to trust me. I'm tired of telling your boyfriend that you're just north of where we are."

"fuck you bro, just tell him im in vegas. its not that hard. Besides, its not like you can't kill him."

"are you fucking dumb? Every time we've seen him, you say you're gonna kill him, but you can barely get a fucking bullet in the boy. You've had more than several chances to kill him. But you fucking can't!" He ranted.

As much as he was right, i would never let him know that. I just hung up, and decided to enjoy my time in vegas.

Time skip,, 5 months. yes 5 months.

Vegas was now boring. I had been hotel hopping for so goddamn long, killing hotel lobby people was no longer exciting. I had tried plently of designer drugs, and various kinds of expensive alcohol. Killed several, ended up on the news a few times, almost went to jail. Had sex with both men and women, not really enjoying it.

But now it was bland.

(fake news vegas is always exciting)

I decided to go back to jersey, to go visit my people. I wasn't expecting to be welcomed with open arms, which is why i had to let them know i was back in town.

But instead of flying on a public plane, i bought a jet with the all the money i had taken. Although i had been alone for the past 5 months, it was healing.

So here i was, in the private jet, 20 minutes away from jersey.

Oh yeah, and alejandro had called me everyday, at least twice. Most times i never answered, but it was always the same. 'mattia keeps whining about you' 'the cops are on our asses'

Things were about to get thrilling. I cocked the gun, putting it into a backpack, filled with money and drugs.

I pulled a well deserved blunt out, and held it to my lips. My body instantly relaxed, my mind filling with thoughts of everything thats happened in the last few weeks.

(no thoughts head empty doe)

The jet landed, and i was back in jersey.

This was almost too easy. i knew the area, so i didn't really have to navigate what was around me. I left the airport, going to a local grocery store.

If i wanted to draw attention to myself, this was the way to do it. I went to the back, and it was fairly empty because it was late.

There was a family of 3, so i took them all out. The lifeless bodies, pleased me. The blood spewing out of the wounds.

gory.

My heart pounded, as i saw the person i didn't really want to see.

Mattia.

He was in the frozen food section, with a horrified look on his face as i held the gun up. He was shaking.

"miss me?" I grinned, walking over to him.

"n-no."

"oh c'mon. you totally missed me." i teased. Even though he was like a foot taller than me, i still had such a weird affect on him. "hey, will you tell ale i said hi?"

He nodded. "stay?"

"i'll meet you outside." I walked the opposite way as him, and headed for the back exit. And I smirked evilly when i heard screams, and police sirens.

I waited out front for mattia, feeling something flutter inside when i saw his weak smile. I took his hand. He led me to his car, just sitting inside with me.

"you had me worried."

"i needed something new. but im back, baby." We locked eyes and both leaned in. But before anything could happen he pulled away.

"no no no this is so wrong! You're literally a criminal, and im just an ordinary guy!"

"so?"

"kairi...you've kidnapped me more than two times. you've shot me twice. i should be afraid of you but here you are sitting in my stupid car, with that stupid grin on your face." He paused, hitting his head on the steering wheel. "I want to be afraid of you! But instead when I see you my heart beat picks up and i instantly become flustered!.. oh my fucking god this is so unfair!" He whined, tears filling his eyes.

"hey...i want you to be afraid of me too. but every time i see you, the same thing happens to me." I admitted, grabbing his hand. "i don't mean to be all lovey dovey, but i really can't bring myself to kill your cute ass."

"how is that romantic or lovey dovey?" He chuckled.

"you know what i mean." We started laughing together, completely ignoring the police scene behind us. "but we should probably leave."

He nodded and slowly pulled out of the parking lot and drove straight to his apartment. It was a very comfortable silence, with no music playing.

Once we got inside he took me to his room. "you were on the news a lot."

"i can only presume." I sat down next to him on the bed, flopping back. He laid back too, his hand brushing against mine.

I moved my hand under his, lacing our fingers together. I heard his breath hitch, making me giggle.

"no need to be nervous. i know im a criminal and all, but i've already told you i cant kill you."

I sat up and brought him with me. I looked into his tired eyes, sensing that he hadn't been taking care of himself.

"you haven't been taking care of yourself." I whispered, bringing his face close to mine. I rubbed his cheek with my other hand, feeling the soft skin.

"i've been too worried about you." I saw his eyes water as he blurted his words out.

"i'm sorry." I brought our foreheads together, smiling.

Mattia's pov.

He pressed our foreheads together, our lips being too close.

I was so nervous and worked up about him not being here. Its like i had separation anxiety when he wasn't around. I hadn't eaten, slept, or really done basic hygiene. (except brushing his teeth. gotta take care of those pearly whites.)

I got bold, again, and pressed our lips together. His lips were soft, and sweet. He didn't pull away, so i tilted my head to get as much as i could.

I love this kid holy fuck.

The kisses were slow, but filled with passion and lust.

"maybe you can let me help you feel better." He breathed out after we pulled away.

I nodded, pulling the smaller boy into my lap, kissing him once more.

// 1238

fucking FINALLY 😩😩

i can't believe i waited 9 chapters to get them to kiss. bruh moment

anyways ,, i can't wait for y'all to meet the real kairi 😈

~akemi :)