XXV

enjoy~

mattia's pov.

"i don't know her last name, but she's chill as fuck. and uH she's got hella drugs and alcohol." He spoke, driving down a familiar street.

And a familiar house.

I gulped. Kairi happily dragged me to the front door, loud music pounding through the walls.

and of course jenna had to answer. "kairi! and uh..." she paused, and her tone dropped. "mattia."

"oh my god! you guys know each other?" Kairi squealed, clapping his hands.

"we're going kairi." I grabbed his hands, and tried to pull him.

He pulled me back. "you're not going to ruin this." He moved us back. "whatever happened between you two, shouldn't be a problem!"

Jenna didn't seem to have a problem with me being here. but her voice said otherwise. "whatever, just don't go upstairs, and don't ruin the fun times." She crossed her arms, and then smiled.

Kairi went inside happily immediately went to the kitchen for presumably for alcohol.

"so you and kairi huh?" jenna asked snarkily.

"yeah." I tried to keep minimal conversation.

"he's a good kid. don't fuck up his time tonight. i can't tell he's been deprived of good times." She let me in, then disappeared.

I shakily looked for kairi, unable to find the small psycho. I turned to the kitchen to see him on the kitchen floor, with a drink in his hand.

"oh mattia! get a drink, then we can go to the dance floor." Kairi slurred, already drunk out of his mind.

I took a red solo cup and poured som cheap beer in the cup. I sipped it lightly, wanting to stay somewhat sober.

Kai took my hand and led me back to the main living room, where sweaty bodies were dancing to pounding music.

My body felt uneasy knowing this was jennas house. We didn't really end on good terms.

I had seen familiar faces of jennas friends, and the glares they were giving me.

"kai.., how long do you plan on staying here?" I whispered as he pressed up against me.

"until the police come." he giggled and swayed to music.

I groaned, downing the drink. it's okay, we can walk home or something.

I closed my eyes, and tried to enjoy the moment. I actually got into it, holding kairi's hips against mine.

Soon, kairi told me he wanted some more drinks so i stayed and continued to dance.

Kairi's pov. {warning}

I wanted more alcohol so i drifted away from mattia, and got some vodka. A boy walked up close to me, and smiled.

"what would you suggest?" He asked, and pointed to the drinks.

"vodka? or maybe whiskey. depends on how you feel." I sipped on the vodka, it burning my throat.

"feeling like getting drunk." The boy smiled, scanning his eyes.

"well they seem to have whiskey, vodka, port, brandy, rum, gin, tequila, vermouth, absinthe, rye, beer, cognac and saké." I shuffled slightly, becoming intoxicated.

"absinthe works." he looked towards my cup, seeing how filled it was.

I poured him a drink, feeling a stare from mattia in the corner of the room. "well hope you enjoy, ive got to go back to my boyfriend now! toodles!" I slipped away.