XVII

enjoy~

Mattia's pov.

But i couldn't. Instead my eyes watered as kairi looked so helpless. I slammed my eyes shut and looked up to see kairi being dragged away. I ran after them, and saw kairi being flung into a car that quickly sped off.

why did i even stop?

i cursed to myself as i watched the car speed off. I couldn't go to the police, and i certainly couldn't let that man hurt kairi.

The car was dark grey, with no license plate. I heard muffled screams as he drove away.

Kairi's pov.

My eyes widened as the man flung me into the car. I looked one more time at mattia, seeing his eyes wet too.

He was stuck in the moment, and i didn't blame him.

"let me go you asshole!" I yelled in his ear as he drove faster.

"oh shut up fag. i'm taking you to a better place." He growled, going to another house on the same street.

He picked me up again and dragged me into the house. This house was completely different, and had a darker mood to it.

"why'd you kill my daughters." He demanded after he sat me at the kitchen table.

"they were bothering my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"in the comfort of their grandmothers house?" He investigated, sitting across from me.

"c'mon you can't be that dumb."

"i'm the one in charge, so shut up and answer the question." But he didn't sound so sure.

"not until you gain some common sense."

He shook the table and stood up. "you fucking bitch! answer the damn question."

I sneered and stayed quiet. I placed my hands on the table, acting relaxed.

"do i need to make you answer?"

"the only person who can make me do things is mattia. because you know, he's the top and i'm the bottom. although sometime in the future i'd like to be in control..." I rambled, just to get under his skin.

"that's it." He grabbed my hand and brought me to his basement.

"you might as well plan your funeral if you plan on touching me." I groaned.

He put me in a chair, tying my wrists behind it. He also tied my feet, and restrained me from doing anything.

"did you know....being gay is a sin?"

"did you know, that kidnapping people and harming them is too?" I mocked, squirming in the seat.

He pretended to think, before nodding. "killing people is also a sin."

"jesus." i muttered. "you wanna tell me everything else you know about me?"

"why of course." He pulled out a file, flipping through pages. "kairi cosentino. age 21, has 23 accounts of murder, has yet to go to federal prison.. shall i continue?"

"you act like this isn't stuff i already know."

"oh, and you killed your mother."

"and possibly yours too." I spat, moving my hands in the complex knot.

He mumbled to himself, and put the file away. "you will not be leaving until you tell me why you killed my daughters"

"looks like you'll be having a little guest for a while now." I stuck my tongue and watched the large man stare at me with anger.

He went back upstairs before coming back down with a gun. "alright pretty boy, shoot me then."

"what the hell." i said, staring at the man. The way he spoke to me made me want to use the gun on myself instead of him.

He placed the gun in my lap, and untied me. "shoot me like you shot my daughters, and my mom."

I cackled. "i didn't kill her first of all, secondly she was stabbed to death. a very pretty scene." Holding the gun up, i aimed and fired.

But he moved. "weak aim."

"you moved, rat."

"i thought the famous kairi would have more of a good aim, hmm?" He said putting a finger under my chin.

"sus. you are one sus man." I whispered in his ear, kicking his knees. He fell back and I shot him again, watching blood come out of his side.

stupid rat fuck.

I untied my feet, and went upstairs. I had no time to search the house, as i needed to get back to mattia.

I ran into one small problem. The police were outside, and i could see mattia from down the street. He looked stressed, pacing back and forth with a phone held to his ear.

"freeze." I heard.

"no thanks." But i froze anyways. Mattia shot his head up as the officer yelled.

I waved to him as an officer came up to me. "kairi."

"oh, hey." I said, speaking to the officer. "want an autograph? i heard i'm pretty famous down in the police department."

"shut up." He put the cuffs on me and slammed me against the car. "now tell me why you're here."

"holy fuck dude brush your teeth. anyways i'm here because i decided to shoot some girls and blah blah blah long story short i was in some guys basement and he told me to shoot him so i did." I admitted, not scared of the truth. I knew i'd find away out of this.

I looked to see mattia still in the same place. He was biting his nails.

And i was proud of him for staying in place. otherwise he would've gotten taken too, and we'd have to redo what we did yesterday.

The officer let go of me, and uncuffed me. "you're really lucky that this was out of self defense."

what?

He spoke into his walkie talkie, "yeah we've got reports that kairi cosentino was kidnapped and we have no idea of his whereabouts." He spoke, and mattia came rushing over.

He handed the cop a stack of cash and grabbed my hand. He led me back to the house, and sat on the patio with me.

"i'm so sorry kai. i didn't know even what to do, i mean he just to-"

"it's okay. you're still new to this. it's not your fault. but you're lucky that a criminal like me fell in love with you. otherwise you'd mean nothing to me." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. He tilted his head, and leaned close.

I pressed our lips together and ignored the sound of sirens in the back.

"now, let's finish with this house, and contact alvaro. and although killing innocent people is fun, killing guilty people is so much better." I whispered after pulling away.

maybe mattia was the one who was in for a ride.

//1102

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I FELT BAD FOR THE LAST CHAPTER. now get ready to meet the gang.

also i won't be updating for a while, so i left y'all on a tiny cliffhanger but not really.

hUgS anD KiThES ❤️😩

~akemi :)