XXVI

i'm back lmao whoops also i have no inspiration lol

enjoy~

Mattia's pov.

I smiled and nodded, and took him to bed. I spooned him, and fluffed his hair.

and it made me feel better that kairi didn't hear about what happened.

"mattia."

"hm?"

"what'd you do to roshaun." Kairi sounded more like an order. He slowly started clawing at my arm.

"i uh-"

He sat up and looked at me. "what did you do." He grabbed my jaw, looking deeply into my eyes.

Yet i stayed silent.

"fine, if you won't tell me, i'll just go ask roshaun himself." Kairi got up and left the room.

Minutes later, he appeared in the doorway. He had a hand on his hip, and a disappointing look.

"really?"

I shook my head and turned away from him. I felt a hand grab the back of my shirt and pull me to face him.

"mattia," he sighed, "i love you but you're not entitled here, so don't act like it. just because you're with me, doesn't mean you get to act like you have respect. you hurt one of my friends." He looked to my lips. "understand?"

I nodded quite vigorously, fear filling my body. "yes i understand."

"yes who?" He smirked.

"yes sir."

"good. now go apologize to roshaun."

"but why?" I whined, begging him.

"you nearly killed him. now go." He pointed to the door.

I sulked downstairs, going to see roshaun glaring at me.

"i-im sorry roshaun."

He opened his mouth to speak, "it's fine. just don't act cocky again." He retorted.

I nodded and went back upstairs, to see kairi watching tv.

"done?"

"mhm." I sat down next to him. "what're we doing today?"

"going to deal with oliver."

"ugh why can't he just go away." I groaned, making Kairi chuckle.

"you're asking me." He stood up and went to change. I changed as well, and followed kairi through the house.

"we're going to deal with oliver." Kairi told alvaro, then pointed to the garage, but looks like he already beat us to it.

"going somewhere?" His voice boomed through the room, as he sat on the top of the car.

Kairi grunted, "we were actually just coming to annoy you."

"Anata wa watashi o komara seru koto ga dekimasendeshita, shikashi, anata no kareshi wa arimasen" Oliver chuckled, and his tone annoyed me.

"Sore wa kare ga amarini mo watashi o nayamasu daijōbudesu. Ima watashi wa anata no okane o motte imasu" kairi joked, making me uncomfortable. "mattia, why don't you go inside for a minute okay?"

"okay." i trudged inside and sat on the couch. Anxiety filled my body, and something about this whole thing didn't sit right with me.

Kairi's pov.

I tried to joke with oliver, trying to get him on my side.

"Sō nē" he pointed to me.

"why the rush?" I chuckled, thinking of a plan.

"you want me to leave you alone, am i wrong?" Oliver pointed out, and came in front of me.

"we all know you won't leave me alone. mattia knows, alvaro knows, hector, roshaun... want me to continue all the people that know your antics?"

"oh kai... your antics are worse than mine. killing your own mother? killing innocent people? whos next? mattia? your father? your friends? i mean, it didn't matter to you when alejandro got killed. and you basically were attached to the boy...surely it wouldn't matter if any one else in your life was killed." His words got under my skin, as he walked in circles around me. "got nothing to say?"

"mattia will kill you like he killed ale."

"oh! so mattia is a murderer too! this is excellent."

"don't act like you're any better."

Oliver snorted and gripped my shirt and pushed me up against the nearest wall. "i haven't killed anyone. remember that."

"but you want to. you're just too much of a fucking pussy to hold a gun up to someone. too scared of what the police would do to you. too scared that your mommy would find out that her perfect son is actually a drug lord,, who works people to fucking suicide." I spat, and pushed him off of me.

"you're bold."

I muttered 'damn right' under my breath and pulled the gun out. "now give me one reason i shouldn't fucking shoot you."

"is another one of your acts? to scare me like you did with mattia? or will you shoot the person who helped you escape the abuse of your father?"

"only to further abuse me!" I pulled the trigger and shot him in the leg.

He didn't budge. "good shot." He walked over, and took the gun from my hands. "now you give me one reason why i shouldn't shoot you."

"there is none." I breathed out.

"exactly. i haven't done anything wrong. i protected you from the police, and from your father. in return, you got to do something you enjoy. i did nothing but help you." He put the gun under my chin, making me look up at him. "wishing mattia was in here to protect you? or would you protect him?"

Anger filled my veins and i kicked him in the fucking dick and made him fall over. I grabbed the gun back and shot him again in the chest.

He groaned loudly, and squirmed from the second shot. "you just made a mistake."

"you think i care? at least i do my own work. i'm sure mommy won't be happy about this one." I got down to his height. "say goodbye oliver."

But before i shot him in the hollow head, i went inside to get mattia. "we won't have to worry about him."

i slyly chuckled and shot him in the forehead, watching his eyes roll back.

"i- what happened?" Mattia spoke with anxiety in his voice, and backed up against the door.

I grinned, "he made me angry so i decided to kill him instead of making the deal. now help me take care of this."

//1020

i'm gonna finish this book okay i promise. anyways now that oliver is dead i can make them have secks again lol

-kemi