XVIII

when corona is over i'm going straight to italy 👿 also now you can really hate me because i'm separating these fuckers😈❤️
enjoy~

Mattia's pov.

Kairi took my hand and led me back in the house, he sat me down on the couch in front of the window.

"stay." He said, and disappeared. He came back with 2 bags, filled with food and money. "now, we're gonna steal a car and then drive down to your apartment. proceeding with selling the thing to get more money."

"where are you going with this?"

"don't interrupt me." He turned away from me, and looked out the window. "then we'll move down south where everyone else is, kill a bunch of people, smoke weed, make millions. then we'll just chill down there until you want to move."

"what? no kairi i'm not killing people."

"are you kidding? did you see how you killed that grandma? you stabbed her several times. the fuck you mean you won't kill people." He turned back and raised an eyebrow. "listen i know you have DID, but you have got to learn how to always be able to kill people."

(DID - Dissociative identity disorder; multiple personality disorder)

wait how the fuck did he know? He didn't need to know that. so I stood up. "i'll kill people when i want to."

"that's great! can you always be in the mood to do that? or are you just a little baby."

"shut up." I muttered.

"i couldn't hear you."

"i said, shut up!" I yelled, getting mad.

He put a finger up to his ear, practically begging me to act up. "sorry mattia, i'm hard of hearing."

"are you slow! i said shut up!" I screamed again, and pushed the small boy in front of me.

He smirked.

Kairi's pov.

It was working. I was trying to get him upset so i could get him to switch.

"c'mon mattia! i can't hear you!" I stuck my tongue out with him. His eyes darkened.

He went to the side table and picked up the lamp. He chucked it at the ground, the bulb shattering.

"did you hear that?!"

Then i looked down. I saw the small holes in his shirt, seeing that there was dried blood.

oh shit i forgot i shot him. whoopsies.

Too bad i didn't feel any remorse. I really enjoyed being around him, but the old times seemed to be more fun.

when i was in control.

"yeah i heard it, do it again?" I smiled, sitting on the couch.

He seemed to be pissed off that i was so calm. Which i enjoyed.

"I'm not doing it again."

"okay pretty boy. that's fine by me."

"i'm not a pretty boy!" He grabbed another object and chucked it at the ground. The object shattered, and i obviously continued.

"who says?"

"me!" He stormed, leaving the room.

"prove it." I sternly spoke, following him. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to my height.

"no."

"then i guess your just a little pretty boy." I scrunched my nose and pushed him back. I grabbed my backpack again, along with mattias.