6

His locker was slammed closed.

Right in front of his face. Sam didn't have to look to know it was Lucario. He could smell his stupid cologne.

"Who is this?"

Luce pointed at Antonio, earning a blank stare in return. Antonio then glanced at Sam, subtly wrinkling up his nose because damn did that cologne stink!

"I'm Antonio, Sam's old friend." Antonio politely introduced despite the fact that the guy was clearly pissed about his appearance.

"Oh. Anthony-"

"Antonio."

"Whatever. I'm Sam's boyfriend. Sam didn't tell me that his old friend was a guy."

Yeah. Well, Sam didn't tell me that he had a boyfriend. So I guess we were both thrown under a blanket Antonio mentally scoffed.

Sam shrugged. 'Well you never asked so ...' He put his combination back into his locker and reopened it.

Again.

"What was that?"

Sam looked at Lucario. 'I don't feel like dealing with you right now. We can meet up later, yeah?'

Lucario looked ... appalled. Because did his boyfriend just try to blow him off for someone that wasn't him?

"Um ... no. We can talk now. What are you so pissy about?"

No reply.

Luce glared daggers into Sam's pretty head and then glanced at Antonio, who was also staring at Sam.

But he looked at him ... weirdly.

And Luce didn't like it.

And Sam didn't notice?

Samba finished gathering his journals he'd need for classes that day and then closed his locker, offering Luce a small smile before turning to Antonio.

'Let's go.'

-

"What's that guy's deal?"

Sam arched a brow and looked at Antonio.

To be honest, now that he knew that the Antonio that was in majority of his classes was the same Antonio he grew up with, he felt better about coming to school. He knew the guy seemed familiar before. But he had just been too shy to approach him.

'Luce? He's just an asshole.'

Currently they were waiting for the first period bell to ring. That way class could start. Both boys were lucky that they didn't have a teacher that started class as soon as the students entered the room.

"Why do you date him?"

Samba shrugged.

He guessed that he was just attached. He had known Luce for a while. And over the internet when they met ... he was just so sweet. And promising. And caring. So even though he was an asshole in person, Sam just couldn't shake that 'he's a nice guy' vision.

Because Luce was nice.

He just had bad moments.

Everyone did though, right?

"He's an asshole. Did you see how he just slammed your locker closed? Almost got your hand." Antonio remembered with a scowl. He couldn't help but to look down at Sam's hand. Just to make sure he wasn't really hurt.

'I mean ... I couldn't miss it ...' of course he saw it. He was right there. 'Let's not worry about him right now, yeah. Did you do the homework we were assigned over the weekend?'

Shit.

They had homework?

Whoops.