8

It was times like this when Samba desperately wished he had been gifted with the ability to speak.

He hated when people messed with him. Especially people who knew he was unable to verbally state his opinions and wishes.

It was one thing for a stranger to fuck with him. Because usually they felt bad afterwards upon finding out that they couldn't speak. And most of the time, people that got mad at him were just acting on impulses.

He didn't take it personally.

But people that deliberately fucked with him knowing that he couldn't verbally defend himself ...

He hated those people.

"Babe, don't be a fucking bitch. I'm trying to tell you that I don't like something and you aren't listening to me!"

Just keep walking, Sammy. He'll leave you alone. He'll get the gist.

"It's not fair, to be honest."

I'll show you, fair.

"If you could talk, I'd listen to all of your concerns. That's if you'd talk to me, to be honest. You'd probably just go talk to your new fucking friend ..." he trailed off, watching the back of Samba's head as he followed him yearning for something.

A reaction of any type.

But nothing. He got nothing.

Fucking twink.

Luce glared and went to grab the back of Samba's oversized shirt, thankful that he wore one today.

He grabbed the back of Samba's shirt and then pulled him, keeping him from moving. And at that moment, like clockwork, Samba swung around and punched Luce rather hard in his arm.

His good football-throwing arm. There'd probably be a bruise there later.

"Ow! You bitch!" Luce quickly went to comfort his arm. His favourite arm. Now how was he supposed to play football? He couldn't throw if his arm was hurting. He glared daggers at Samba who in return, glared daggers at him.

If he could speak, he'd loudly and proudly say 'fuck you.' But he couldn't. So, instead he just threw up his middle finger and then stormed off.

Luce oddly felt offended. Even though nothing had been said. And middle fingers had been thrown up to him before.

Why did it offend him this time? And why did it offend him like he didn't know getting reprimanded was going to be the outcome?

Samba didn't make it that far before his friend showed up (that stupid, handsome motherbitch), immediately throwing his arm over his shoulder in a playful matter and gazing down at Sam. But then he froze.

He must've noticed that Samba was upset.

They stopped walking and Sam pulled out his phone to do something. And then he showed it to that stupid friend of his. And immediately, his friend looked at him.

And Luce felt a shiver go up his spine.

He had never seen someone look at him with so much hate. So much malice and anger.

Luce gulped and watched as Antonio looked back down at Sam, ruffled his hair encouragingly and then the two walked off.

Fuck.

For once in his life, Luce truly felt as though he was in trouble.