7

Ding!

Ding!

Ding ding ding ding ding ding!

Sam internally growled and put his phone on silent before focusing on his homework in front of him. He knew Luce was texting him.

Luce had been texting him ever since he left him standing at his locker like an idiot to go to class. And he hasn't replied since then.

Sam already knew what Luce was gonna do.

His first messages were probably angry ones.

Y the fuck did u leave me?

Y the fuck are u hanging with him? I'm your only boyfriend.

Ur a fucking pussy, yo.

And then his messages probably got nicer. But it wouldn't really matter because Samba would already be thrown off by the incorrect grammar and slang.

Look, bby, I'm sorry. Meet me in our spot when lunch time comes.

I dnt like getting angry at u.

I just wanna know y ur hanging w him.

And then he'd get angry again.

And then he'd try to make him jealous.

Actually, that's probably what he was trying to do now. Luckily, Samba wasn't desperate enough to reply.

He knew the game now. He had only really knew Luce for a little over a year. But he could read him like a book. Especially after meeting him in person.

See ... because Samba couldn't really talk, he had one less problem to worry about. He learned that most of the time, it was just better to stay quiet. And when you're quiet, you can observe efficiently and pick up on stuff no one really does.

Plus silence makes people uncomfortable and could make people reveal stuff.

He knew Luce's game. More than Luce thought he knew. And Sam was gonna use that against him.

He didn't even know why he was still with the asshole, to be honest. He knew something was up the moment he refused to walk around school with him.

"~and that's why I think the stars are moving too."

Sam looked at Antonio who was seated at the edge of his bed playing his video game INSTEAD of doing his physics homework.

Sam arched a brow. He must've been talking to the people in his party.

Sam glanced down at his homework and deemed it well-enough finished to leave it alone. He'd just do the rest of it when he got home.

Instead, he closed his binder and scooted next to Antonio.

"Hey, man." He greeted. He then looked at his screen and noticed that there was time before the next match started. Quickly, he dashed to grab the extra controller resting next to his gaming system, powered it on and gave it to Samba.

"Wanna play with us?'

Hell yeah.