10

Samba had been a bit concerned.

It was now the end of the school day. And not only had he heard nothing from Antonio, but he also hadn't heard anything from Lucario either.

He knew why Luce wasn't talking to him. But Antonio? He hadn't even seen him since he left for the bathroom two classes ago.

Sam sighed and leaned back into his chair watching the clock like it was an interesting tv show.

As soon as class was over, he was gonna ... he wasn't sure. He knew Antonio wasn't in the bathroom still. Or ... he hoped he wasn't. After all, it's been a little under four hours. Four hours in the bathroom is a long time. Even if you're taking a Goliath-sized shit.

The moment the bell rang, Samba gathered his stuff and was out, making his way to the bathroom that was closest to the classroom he was just in.

But he didn't get very far. In fact, he didn't even make it past the lockers outside of the classroom before hearing his name.

"Sam!!" A larger body engulfed his, throwing their arm over his shoulder and pulling him close ultimately stopping him in his tracks.

He looked over and saw Antonio smiling down at him. "Hey." He chirped.

Wow. I thought he was gone.

'What took you so long?' Sam enquired, genuinely curious. Did he fall asleep on the toilet or something?

"I fell asleep on the toilet." He lied effortlessly as he resumed their walk, leading them to the school doors.

'Did you not get enough sleep last night?'

"You could say that."

Sam furrowed his brows a bit in thought. No matter how tired he was, he wasn't falling asleep in the school bathroom. Not only was it physically uncomfortable, but it was also just ... uncomfortable in general. Sleeping in public places is a big no-no. Especially if that place is the bathroom.

You know what kind of shit can happen in the bathroom?

What if someone sneakily took a picture of Antonio while he was asleep? What if he dropped his phone in the toilet while he was asleep? What if-

"Mama texted me." Antonio spoke up, (thankfully) interrupting Sam's thoughts. "She said she has some good shit for us tonight for dinner. I'm excited."

Samba nodded. He wanted to ask Antonio if he had heard or seen Lucario. But he decided against it.

Instead, the two walked back to his place where Mama Samba was awaiting their arrival.

---

Lucario ... wasn't dead.

But he felt like it?

His head thrummed obnoxiously. Endlessly. Intensely. He felt like throwing up and then disappearing into nothingness. But he couldn't.

He slowly peeled his eyes open, surprised to find himself lying on a bed. In a room. A room that wasn't his. Or any other room he had been in matter of fact.

And he almost wanted to feel relieved. And relaxed. But he couldn't. Because from the looks of it, it was dark outside. And the last thing he remembered was being in the bathroom with Antonio.

This meant that he had been out all day.

Maybe this was Antonio's room.

Lucario frowned.

He had never been kidnapped before. What was he supposed to do? He didn't have his phone on him. What if he tried to get loud and someone came to kill him?

HE COULDN'T DIE YET. HE WAS TOO YOUNG. TOO PRETTY. HE HADN'T HAD SEX WITH ENOUGH PEOPLE YET.

Lucario scoffed. What was he talking about? No one would kill him.

Especially if he found a way to escape.

So, he got up from the bed and walked over to the closet that was right across from him. Maybe he'd find a weapon or something in there to defend himself once he got out.

He grabbed the handle and pulled (getting shocked by the fact the the doors slid open instead of open like regular doors), his jaw dropping immediately.

Holy shit. I really need to get back to Samba.

What did he find? Hmm. I'm curious.