Day 1-Selfies

Kirishima's POV

Me and Bakugou sit outside the cafe after getting some coffee. I had already finished mine and threw my cup away while Katsuki still had his, barely drinking any. I stare at him, lost in his beauty. He even looks hot drinking coffee! Like, how is that fair? "Oi, stop staring before I set your ass on fire." I shake my head out of the trance. Oh god, I really want a picture; and that's precisely what I'm getting.

"Babe, can we take a selfie?" Katsuki glares at me. "Why the fuck-" He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Fine." I dig my phone out of my pocket and go to the camera. I hold up the camera. "Say cheese!" Bakugou looks to the camera, sipping his coffee while I put up a finger heart with my free hand and smile. I take the picture before Katsuki puts his drink down. "Oh you look great!" I cooed at Bakugou. In return I get a glare from him. "Well, you look better."  He says in a rough tone. I blush immensely. "Th-Thanks Katsuki." I think about kissing him but it's not really something we do often. "Just kiss me. I know you want to." I snapped out of those thoughts and focus on the words he had said to me. "Kiss..you?" Katsuki nodded with an eye roll. Well, here goes nothing. I place my lips on his coffee covered ones. He tastes amazing; like a mixture of iced coffee, the kind of coffee he drinks, and his natural taste of cinnamon. Bakugou pulls away an licks his lips. "Let me take a picture with you again." Guess he gained a bit of confidence.

Several selfies later, we start laughing at how many we took, most of them with Bakugou scowling. My favorites are the first and last. The last one I took, he's smiling gently. It's not all the time he smiles in a picture, but I guess I bring out a happier side in him and I never plan on letting this boy go. 

Well that's day 1. How'd you like it? Anyway, Thanks for reading and have a lovely day, night, and all in between! Bye!) Words: 371