Soft Kiribaku

{Kirishima's POV}

"H-Hold up Katsuki. I-I don't feel like going that far today." He smiles at me. "Don't worry, I'll just kiss you till you run out of breath." I chuckle softly before attaching our lips. Katsuki moves me to the nearest wall. "Tomorrow I'm gonna do you like my homework." I raise an eyebrow. "Not do me?" He huffs, leaning close to m ear. "Slam you on the table and do you all night."

"But you don't do your homew- Mmph!" Katsuki smashes his lips to mine, swiftly entering his tongue. Oh, he's so perfect at making me feel great even when barely touching my body. "Snap outta those thoughts and focus on me." His tone was now softer than usual. The next kiss the give me is slower, more love than lust; just pure love and patience.

{Katsuki's POV}

Damn, how can someone be so hot and cute at the same fucking time? "You're hot." I suddenly blurt out. In response, Eijiro just laughs. "Nah, you're hotter. Way, way hotter." I attach my teeth to the sweet spot his neck, resulting in a whimper from him. "Hm, found it." I know exactly what spots he likes me on and what spots he doesn't, this being one he loves.

"Katsuki, I want you on my lips, not on my neck." tch. I lean to his ear and nibble the shell. "Do you know who you're talking to? Katsuki Bakugou, King Explosion Murder." The dominance in my voice has him shaking. "I know who I'm talking to. My boyfriend who loves me very much~" He flashes a toothy smile.

{Eijiro's POV}

I know he loves me, obviously. He just like to be dominant. "You're right, I fucking do love you. That doesn't mean I'm going to be all lovey dovey." I plant a kiss on his cheek. "I already knew that. You're too manly~" I tease, hovering over his lips with my own. "Such a fucking tease you are. I would have burned your ass to a crisp but..I love you." He kisses me slowly, between breaths he says, "I love you."

Katsuki's kisses are usually intimate but when one of us needs a chill day, he takes it slower, savoring the flavor of our lips together. He's patient whenever he needs to be and rough when he needs to be.