Day 7- Baking together

SORRY FOR DELETING CHAPTER 6. I JUST FELT WEIRD POSTING IT. >u< 

I'm following this recipe if you want to use it as well. 

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a58093/best-red-velvet-cake-recipe/

 {Katsuki's POV}

"Go preheat the oven to 350 Ei." "Yes sir!" He says playfully. Tch, idiot. But, he's my idiot. "While you do that, I'll grease the pans." Eijiro leans over my shoulder as I start greasing the pans. "They're 8 inches, right?" I nod and continue to focus on the pans. He giggles. "What?" Laughs interrupt my focus. "It's 8 inches, just like your dick!" I grope his ass. "Did you go preheat the oven?" Ei rushes over to the oven and preheats it then runs back to me. "Yep!" We break out in laughter. "Oi, go get the butter and sugar." I don't know why I fucking said that, I really could get it myself. "Nevermind, I'll get it Ei." 

{Eijiro's POV}

I grab a bowl and the eggs while Katsuki grabs the butter and sugar. "Do you want me to mix it Katsuki?" He takes the bowl from my hands. "No, I'll do it." The reason I wanted to mix the ingredients is because- "Mix, you god damn-" I grab his hand while he furiously tries to mix the butter and sugar. "It won't- it won't mix!" Katsuki suddenly breaks down.

"No, it's okay. Let's do it slower." I gently move his hand to mix the ingredients slowly. "See? It's working. Now, add an egg." Bakugou sighs heavily, cracks an egg then plops it in the bowl. We continue to stir and then add another egg. "Good job Kat, now add the vanilla."

I set the bowl to the side and grab another. "Hey, can you grab the-" "Flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt?" Katsuki puts the ingredients in front of me. I nod then kiss his cheek. "Okay that's the dry ingredients. Can you mix that while I get the wet ingredients?" Katsuki nods as I get the buttermilk, vinegar and red food coloring.

After mixing both the wet and dry together, we separate the red batter into two different bowls and put them in the oven. "So, what now? They have to stay in the oven for about 30 minutes and sit for 15." Katsuki grabs my waist and pulls me closer. "Make out." We attach lips, starting out passionate and hungry. Does he plan on doing this for a whole 45 minutes? Apparently because he doesn't slow down after quite a bit, even with taking breaths.

"K-Kat, we have to make the frosting." I gasp heavily. "Fine. You can make that." He huffs angrily. God, what's up with him? "Alright um, can you hand me the cream cheese and butter?" Katsuki shoves them on the counter. "Okay..?" I put them in the bowl and start to mix. "Babe, can you give me some sugar?" He quirks an eyebrow. "Sure, whatever."

(After making frosting and the cakes are out of the oven)

{Bakugou's POV}

"Yay! We can frost and make it and eat it! I grabs a butter knife and start to spread the frosting on the cake. "This is gonna be so epic! Right Kat?" I roll my eyes. "Tch, whatever sure." As long as you're happy, I'm happy. "C'mon Katsuki! Hurry up so I can eat it!" He's so cute. "You sure like to eat." 

Finally, I'm done making the cake. I cut a slice then put some on a fork "Open your mouth and fucking taste it." He takes the fork in his mouth and hums happily. "It's so good!" I chuckle. "Glad you like it babe." We share a quick kiss before he eats his slice of cake. Yeah, it's gonna be gone by the end of the day and he is going to have a stomach ache.

Sorry for the rushed ending. I really don't know how to make a cake writing story that's realistic. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day, night, and everything in between!

~Boi_Trashcan >w<