Top Kirishima

WARNING: THIS DOES CONTAIN SMUT SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The two manly men lay on the bed in Kirishima's bed, talking about school and random things. "Oi Shitty Hair, I'm hella bored. Do you have anything fucking remotely fun to do?" Eijiro shrugs. "I don't know. I mean if you're down for it, we could fuck." Katsuki glares at his boyfriend. "Why..the fuck..would you think I'm not down for fucking or being fucked? Bastard." They both look down to see the tents in their pants.

"Yeah, I'm topping today, Bakubabe." Katsuki cracks his knuckles and growls at Eijiro. "Alright, alright. I'm topping today, Katsuki." "Fuck you." Is all Katsuki could manage before he was maneuvered to be underneath Eijiro. "I swear, go get the lube or I- mmph!"

Katsuki was cut off by 3 of Eijiro's fingers intruding his mouth. All he could do was salivate and suck on them as if his life depended on it. "God, your mouth does wonders." Bakugou's tongue swirled around the digits in his mouth, never breaking eye contact with the man on top of him.

After sucking and licking, Katsuki had enough of the teasing and opens his mouth so Eijiro can take his fingers out. "You better..fuck me..senseless." The red haired boy hold the fingers in front of his face. "Wow, look at that. Take a look at how good you are at sucking things." Eijiro puts the digits in his mouth, groaning softly at the taste of his boyfriend. "There are much better ways to taste me than that Shitty hair."

"Now now, is that how you talk to the man who's about to.. oh, I don't know, fuck you senseless?" Bakugou snarls at him. "Put your fucking cock in me or else I might fucking explode!" He says through clenched teeth. Eijiro undoes Katsuki's belt and unbuttons the jeans. Bakugou had to lift up to remove them.

(It took too much effort to write/type out two men getting undressed.) "Wow, you never cease to amaze me with how absolutely drop-dead gorgeous you are." Kirishima loves this man to pieces and everything about him is beautiful. "Shut up and fuck me. I know I'm hot just fuck me now!"

{Kirishima POV}

I flip Bakugou over, his face thrashing into the pillow. "Is it alright if I stretch you first?" Consent is always important in a healthy relationship. "Yeah, just hurry up Ei." I press a finger to his twitching hole and he breaths out heavily. After his breathing steadies, I push my finger in slowly. I crook my finger and he growls almost silently. "Shh, I get it. You're usually top, it's a bit of a stretch. It's alright, just focus on the pleasure." Katsuki relaxes his body and unclenches his teeth. "Put..another one in. Now." He whines quietly as I push another in and scissor him as gently as I can. "I can take it! Give it all to me. I want it fast and rough!"

I line up my cock with his stretched but still quite puckered hole. Katsuki reaches back to grab my hand and I take it graciously. Like he said earlier: Fast and rough. I slowly insert myself as Bakugou squeezes around me. "Faster, harder, NOW!" He barked at me. Though I'm topping right now, I quickly obey the orders and move in and out of him, the sound of skin slapping skin was so erotic. "Oh m-my god! P-Please~ more Kirishima!" I've never heard Katsuki beg and it's like music to my ears. "B-Beg for my cock. Tell me.. what do y-you want? B-Be.. a man." The smell of sweat and sex fills my nostrils, combining with Katsuki's scent of cinnamon. "I- Ah- I want you to ngh~ destroy my fucking hole! Goddammit!" I grab his cock and pump along with my quick and merciless thrusts. "Can I-" My hand hardens as I lay a quick grope to his ass, resulting in his breath hitching. "No, you can't Katsuki," My thrusts into him slow down and get gentler. I brush his prostate and he groans.

"Ei, r-right there.. p-please.." The pace I was going at was slow and antagonizing, even to me. I try to find his sweet spot again. Katsuki moans loudly signaling that I had found it. "Ahh! Right there you fucking bastard!" I continuously ground into Bakugou as he begs for me to go faster. "Take it like a man or not at all." I press against his prostate, lingering there. "Fine! Fine! Just fuck me!"

I gently fuck him, going in and out at a leisurely pace, as he moans my name. "Oh my god.. please Ei! I need to be fucked! I need to fucking cum but you're not fucking letting me!" I lean over and suck on the shell of his ear. He lets out a soft moan. "Oh you like that Katsuki?"

{Bakugou POV}

The way he says my name while giving me all the attention and care. I'll never admit it but I love when he does that. "Just fuck me already before I go and jerk off to fucking gay porn. Without you." Eijiro clicks his tongue a few times. "We can't have that, now can we? Because from now on, you will only be pleasuring yourself thinking about me. Nod if you understand." I nod while grinding into the couch. Apparently he saw because he forces my hips closer to him and holds me there.

"Patience Katsuki. Ask me nicely and I'll do whatever you want." My brows furrow as Eijiro trails his fingers up and down my ass cheeks. "Fine.. Please fuck me Ei. I need you." I push back on his cock. "Good job Katsuki. You ready to take it?" I nod enthusiastically. Kirishima thrusts into me, fast and rough while he kisses, sucks, and bites my neck, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. He shoves balls deep into me, finally. "Ngh~ Keep..going Ei!" I couldn't contain my fucking moans because he felt so fucking good in my ass.

Sweaty skin slapping skin as I reach my climax. The warm feeling fills my gut as I feel as if I might explode. "Ei! I-I'm gonna- ah! Fuuuuuuck!" I actually came..not in him. That bastard.

{3rd person POV}

Bakugou came with a yell as his whole body writhed under Eijiro. Semen spilled out of him, staining the clean blanket beneath them. "I got you. Shh, it's okay Katsuki." Kirishima continues to thrust and nibble on Bakugou, overstimulating him. "Heh, you think you can cum again?" Katsuki nods weakly and moans when Eijiro grinds into his prostate. "Oh fuck! Right there!" Lust filled his voice. "You're being such a good boy Katsuki. I love you so much." That was enough to put the blonde male over the edge, cumming again until he was milked dry. "Call me that one more time and I'm fucking calling you Daddy. Don't fucking make me." Katsuki growled, coming from his high. "Good..boy." Eijiro panted.

"Daddy!" Katsuki manage to choke out before Eijiro was spilling his seed in him with a loud groan. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" He has never heard Kirishima swear more in his life.

Eijiro pulls out, semen spilling out of Katsuki. "Oh god, that's hot." He place his face in between the ass cheeks of his boyfriend and laps up the cum pouring out. "You're disgusting, you know that right?" Kirishima laughs. "What, you want some too?" Katsuki nods and is immediately pulled in a deep kiss with the red haired boy. "I just want to go to sleep." Kirishima pulls him down and holds him in his arms. "Alright then."

"Katsuki?" "Hm." Eijiro pecks him on the lips. "You were really manly today. You took all that I gave and oh my fucking god, you're such a beautiful bottom." Bakugou squeezes his ass. "I'm not doing that ever again Shitty hair." They both knew Katsuki would bottom again, he just tops more because he likes taking care of his boyfriend, making him feel so good.

(God, that too FOREVER. Words: 1347. I would very much like feedback on what I could improve on and stuff. Maybe, if you want, you could follow me as well. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day, night, and all in between! Bye!