Day 12- Prince and knight

"When will the stupid knight get here?! I've been stuck in this fucking shitty castle for 10 years and I'm sick of it!" Katsuki yells as he bangs on the walls. As an adult, 23 in fact, he's sick of staying in this place.

"Its no use..it's been the same for a while..the prince comes.. expecting a princess..then they're mad when I'm not a girl." He rolls his eyes. "I'll just rot in here until I die."

You would think with his explosion quirk, he'd be out of there. But it doesn't really work with the barrier holding him hostage. "I swear whoever gets here next, I'm killing." Bakugou mutters

Suddenly he hears a voice, similar to a pro hero's...red riot or something like that. "Hello? Is anyone there?" He yelled

"Up here moron!" Katsuki yells, wanting the man to know he is a guy. "Are thou prince Katsuki?" The man says, looking up at the tower. "Yeah..I am." He says sort of calmly. "I guess ou realized I'm a guy, huh?"

The man, who's name Katsuki still didn't know, started climbing the tower and chuckles. "Well, yes. I prefer men anyway." Katsuki Bakugou's face lights up, for once. "So i might actually be saved..?" He says with small tears in his eyes. "Finally.."

*Debby ryan face*

After reaching the window of the tower,he climbs through and reaches Katsuki, looking at him with a gentle stare. Crimson meeting crimson, the red haired male finally see's the prince. Beautiful blonde locks, a scowl, and everything else was faded, like he had lost hope.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima and I'm here to save you Prince Katsuki of the UA hero kingdom."(idk)

Eijiro Kirishima..."Then shut up and get me outta here handsome." Katsuki says as he looks Eijiro up and down. "You look like a snack." He says, forgetting how to talk to people after many years.

Eijiro blushes and nods. "Yeah um.. let's get you back to humanity." He looks down out the window. "You can down there without a problem or do you need help princess?" He smiles cutely as he mocked Katsuki.

Bakugou jumped out the window and landed of the lush grass with grace. "Do YOU need help, princess?" He says back, leaving Kirishima in awe.

Soon enough, they both reach the ground and start walking out the clearing where he tower was hidden. "So, you realize you have to marry me, right?" Eijiro just chuckles. "I'm well aware and I'm honoured to marry someone as charming and handsome as you sir."

Im so so sorry...I lost motivation and if anyone wants, I can give them this account because I'm almost done with it. Or yeah, I'll give them my work or just delete it all. Idk..but I'm done with this chapter, I'm sorry..

Word count: 478 words