Day 5- Wedding day

I ADVISE YOU TO GET SOME TISSUES AND A NICE COMFY BLANKET! THIS GETS CUTE AND FRICKING EMOTIONAL. 

The two boys who have loved each other for such a long time, stand in front of each other on their wedding day. "Katsuki Bakugou, do you take Eijiro Kirishima to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Bakugou nods with tears threatening to fall. "I do."

"Eijiro Kirishima, do you take Katsuki Bakugou to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Kirishima grips his Bakugou's hands tighter and takes a deep breath. "I..I do." "I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom."

{Eijiro's POV}

I grab Katsuki's  waist, dip him, and kiss him softly on the lips, pulling back up afterwards. "So, you're Eijiro Bakugou. Bakugou is such a good fucking last name for you. Everyone will know you're mine and only mine." I'll admit, it does sound great. Eijiro Bakugou. "I guess it is." Tears fall down my cheek as he cups my jaw and kisses me again. After the kissing and crying, we then walk down the isle holding hands. I can't believe I'm married Katsuki Bakugou, the man of my dreams.

~Later, in a hotel room, after reception and whatever~

{Katsuki's POV}

If I told myself 6 years ago, when I met Ei, that I would be marrying him, I would have laughed and said, "I'm not marrying Shitty hair. I'm not fucking gay." And I'm not gay. I like anyone who's worth my fucking time. And he sure as hell is worth it.

My thought get interrupted by a small nudge to my shoulder. "What's on your mind?" Ei sits next to me on the bed. "I just..fucking love you so fucking much. I don't even know how a bastard like me could be married to a man like you." He frowns, looking deep into my eyes. It's as if he's staring into my soul. 

"You're not a bastard. You're my husband who's the second manliest man I know. I quirk an eyebrow. (Get it? Quirk?) "Who's the first?" Eijiro leans close to my ear. "Me." We laugh our asses off at his stupid comment. Suddenly, he puts a hand on my shoulder, ceasing my laughter. "But really, you need to stop thinking stuff like that about yourself. Sure, you did some.. not so good things in the past, but it's all okay now."

I lean my head on his shoulder. "I hate when you do that. Make me feel things with my whole fucking heart." I need to stay strong. Just for him.. "I love you so god damn much." I hear a noise come from him. A quiet sob. I look to see his head in his hands. "Hey, you alright..?" Eijiro lifts his head with tears staining his cheeks..and a smile. "I love you too, my amazing, drop-dead gorgeous, hot-headed, explosive,  husband."

I love him and will do anything for him. I'll protect him and give my life away for him. I'll even live...just for him. Eijiro Bakugou. The man that changed my like and will always cloud my mind.

I don't really know how weddings work sooo... Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day, night, and everything in between! Bye! (word count: 535)