Day 2-Sharing a Milkshake

Me and my boyfriend are at a fast food place that opened recently and we decided to order milkshakes, him obviously ordering a coffee flavored one and me ordering a plain chocolate one. "Oi, can I have some?" Katsuki points at my milkshake. "Sure." I stare at his lips as he takes the straw from his milkshake and puts it in mine. "Ei, I finished mine so if you want, we can share." I smile as we gaze into each other's eyes. "You're trying to be romantic, how cute." "Shut up, no I wasn't. It was a suggestion." I happily took the straw in my mouth and started drinking.

We drunk the milkshake slow and antagonizing. It feels as if Bakugou wants to have a staring contest until we finish. I cup his cheek and he leans into the touch. At this point, we weren't even drinking the milkshake, I just stare at him, smirking. So gorgeous..

"What?" Bakugou says firmly. I blush and sigh heavily. "Can I.." He stares at me intensely. "..kiss you?" Katsuki chuckles deeply. "Why the fuck is that even a question?" I move the shake out the way so I don't knock it over. We attach lips, them fitting together like puzzle pieces. I love the taste of chocolate on his lips and on his tongue. 

"Drink the rest babe." Katsuki shrugs and drinks the rest of the milkshake like it was nothing. "C'mere again. I want some too." "The fuck? It's already go-" My lips press to his, the natural flavor of him and the chocolate of the milkshake fit together perfectly. "You're fucking weird." I smirk as we get up from our seats.  I whisper in his ear, "No, I'm fucking you." His face turns red and he punches my arm lightly. "Not tonight you pervert." He growls as we leave the place. "But seriously, I call top Ei." I grip his hand gently. "I'll hold you to that."