Day 10- Ballroom Dancing

"Katsuki, may I have this dance?" Eijiro holds out a hand to the surprisingly well-dressed blonde. "Tch, whatever." They take hands and move to the middle of the ballroom. "I..don't know how to dance Ei." Katsuki mutters, embarrassed. "Just follow what I do." Eijiro puts a hand on Katsuki's waist. He tenses up at the touch at his waist but relaxes after a bit.

Katsuki looks at his feel while trying to get a feel of the music and Eijiro's steps. "You got it Kat. Now, look at me. You can do it." Katsuki's eyes dart up to meet soft crimson ones. "You're doin' great."

Soon, their steps are in sync. "I love the way your hips move Kat. It's so beautiful." The blonde just scoffs. "Thanks. I like your ass." Eijiro turns as red as his hair while Katsuki smirks. They make small talk while continuing to dance. "Where did you learn to dance like this?" The blonde asks.

"Oh, my mom taught me. She's a really good dancer and can dance to almost any music. She taught me how to just go with the flow, you know?" Katsuki shakes his head. "I never dance. Ever. I only made tonight and exception."

Eijiro pecks his lips softly. "You got this down. Now we can go dancing more often." Katsuki glares at him. "I am never doing this again." Eijiro laughs. "Okay Kat. We don't have to."