Day 11- Lazy Sunday Morning

(Katsuki's POV}

Eijiro's hand lands on my face and wakes me up. "Ei. My face." I say groggily. "Wh-What? Oh- sorry." He mutters as he curls up to me. "C'mon Ei, we gotta work out today." I nudge him. "No, we can do it later." Ei says before he dozes off.

Fuck, he's so cute when he sleeps. "I'll make breakfast if you get up." Eijiro rolls out of bed and falls on the floor. "You're making eggs, bacon, and waffles then. And morning kisses." I growl at him. "I'll set your ass on fire this early in the morning. Don't make me." I give Ei a quick kiss before going out of the room and heading downstairs.

{Eijiro's POV}

"Breakfast is ready! If you're not down in the next 10 seconds, you're not getting any!" I hear Katsuki yell from downstairs. "Coming!" I groan. 

After getting downstairs, Kat is waiting for me at the table. "You're lucky I love you or else you wouldn't be eating." I roll my eyes. "You made me what I wanted Bakubabe." He shakes his head. "I'm only giving you what you want so I can get what I want. 2 hours of working out later."

I groan loudly as I sit at the table with him. "Why can't we have a lazy sunday?" Katsuki glares at me then softens his face. "Fine. I didn't wanna go to the damn place anyway." He eats his breakfast slowly while I scarf down mine.

"Slow down, you're going to choke dumbass." A swallow my food then smirk. "I don't choke on your-" (NO! KEEPIN' IT FAMILY FRIENDLY!!) Katsuki stares at me like he's about to kill me. "Eat your damn food." He mutters.

"Um, I'm done Kat." "It's your fault you eat like a pig." I pout then he scoffs. "You dork. Now, I'm ready to go back to bed"

We lazily get to our room and fall back on the bed.

{Katsuki's POV}

After trudging to the bed and getting in it, Ei snuggles up to me. "Weirdo."

IM SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO END BUT I WANNA PUT OUT SOMETHING :'(