Day 3- Grumpy morning heads

{Bakugou's POV}

I couldn't get any fucking sleep due to Shitty hair kicking me and snoring loudly. I look to the clock on the nightstand, reading 11:37 AM. "Shit! Get the fuck up asshole!" 

He opens his eyes slowly and yawns. "Why're you yelling? I didn't even do anything." I climb on top of him and kiss him angrily. "That's for." Another angry kiss. "Fucking." Another. "Kicking me." I kiss his lips, biting the bottom. "In your fucking sleep." I lay a kiss on his neck and bite roughly. "That's for snoring so fucking loud.

Eijiro shoves me off of him, resulting in me landing on the floor. "Move. I'm hungry." He gets out of bed and stretches before walking out leisurely. "Fuck. You." I mutter under my breath. "I heard that!" I roll my eyes. 

{Kirishima's POV, in the kitchen}

How the hell was I supposed to know I was kicking him and snoring in my sleep? I was asleep! I sigh. This morning is not starting out great, luckily, it's the weekend. I hear shuffling behind me. "Move Dipshit." He shoves me out of the way. I argue with myself whether or not I should push him back. Yes. I shove him back. "At least I'm not a bitch when I wake up." Bakugou growls. "You really wanna mess with me?" I turn my body rock hard, waiting for him to land a hit on me. He doesn't. "Psh, not worth my time." Katsuki puts his hand in his pockets. I'm..not worth his time..? I get that he's mad but..saying that shattered my heart into pieces. "Am I really not worth it..?" My voice began to break. "Am I not worth your fucking time?!" I yell.

{Bakugou's POV}

I see the hurt in his gorgeous crimson eyes. "No I-.. I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry." I'm not good at saying sorry, but for him..I'll do anything. And since apparently actions speak louder than words, I grab Eijiro by the  waist, dip him, and kiss him passionately on the lips. I'm assuming it went well because he runs his fingers through my hair, moaning into the kiss. I hoist Ei back up, him looking flustered, face as red as his stupid hair and glossy eyes. "You piece of shit. I love you so much. But, you're going to make it up to me later. That really hurt my feelings." He says with a frown then starts making breakfast. "We alright now Ei?" Kirishima nods and smiles. I' m so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. "Ugh.. I'll take you on a date tomorrow. How's that sound?" I rarely went on dates but when we do, it's either because he won't stop asking or I fucked up and take him on one.

466 words