Chapter Two

It was 11:00 pm and the party had ended. Yeji was changing into her pajamas, irritated as hell.

"Mama, can we talk please?" Yeji walked into her mom's room, catching her smoking another cigarette. "Of course, my Yeji dear."

Yeji walked up to her mom and sat next to her on the queen sized bed. "Mama, can I please stop this? I hate it." Yeji said nervously.

"Stop what, Yeji dear?" Her mom replied, taking the cigarette out of her mouth and smoke blowing into her face.

"This.. Act. It's not who I am. I've never been able to express my true self!" Yeji exclaimed. A smile grew on her mother's face, Yeji's nervousness was slowly fading.

Smack

"Never in a million years. We need to keep our reputation, okay?" Her mom replied. "Yes, mama." Yeji looked down, her hand resting on her now red cheek.

"You're 19 years old and you still can't accept the fact that this is your life. You idiotic, rebellious child." Her mother stood up and walked to the door, opening it.

"Go to bed, Yeji dear." Her mother said. Yeji stood up and slowly walked out of the room, thinking about what her mother had told her.

Yeji walked into her room and slammed the door, jumping onto her bed. She felt like crying her eyes out. For all 19 years of her life, she was never able to be herself. She didn't even know herself. Who only knew who her mother wanted to be.

She layed her head down onto the pillow and slowly fell asleep.

LMFAOOO BRO NOBODY ASKED ME TO UPDATE THIS BUT I DID HAHAHA

I'mma start randomly updating books 🤠