Chapter Thirteen

Yeji paid for her and Lia's ticket, then walked through the large entrance into the festival.

Lia looked all around her as she walked in. She was shocked. It was bigger and brighter than she imagined, her jaw dropped.

Yeji giggled at Lia's reaction. "Why are you so shocked?" Yeji asked.

"I've never been to a festival.. It's so colorful and bright here." Lia continued to investigate her surroundings.

Yeji giggled again at the girls actions. She found it adorable.

"So, do you wanna go get some snacks?" Yeji asked her new friend. "Isn't the food here crazy expensive?" Lia asked. If she got even just cotton candy, it would be her life savings.

"It's cheap for me, so do you want something?" Yeji asked again. "No, it's okay-" Lia's stomach growled, interrupting her. "Your stomach says otherwise, let's eat!" Yeji dragged Lia to the food stand.

The girls ordered their food and ate. Yeji paid for their food, and the girls continued exploring the festival.

Yeji sipped her drink while walking around with Lia. "So, do you like it so far?" She asked. "Yes! It's super fun, but I wanna go on a ride now!" Lia said excitedly. "Can we ride the bumper cars?" Lia asked. "Sure!" The two giggled and ran to the ride.

A few rides later, the girls felt sick to their stomachs. "Aghh, we shouldn't have eaten first.." Yeji held her stomach while sitting on a bench with Lia.

"I still wanna go on a ride... How about we go on the ferris wheel? It's not intense like the roller coasters." Lia suggested, Yeji nodding. "Let's go!" Yeji wanted to make the most of this night.