Chapter Eleven

At school ♡

"Hi guys!' Yeji walked up to her small group of friends again.

"Hey Yeji!" Yuna greeted the older girl with a smile. "Are you ready for class?" She asked.

"Yeah, do you have the notes from yesterday? I lost mine." Yeji asked, embarrassed.

"No... Do you, Chaeryeong?" Yuna asked her friend. "Ah, no.." The girls were going to get in trouble.

"I do!" The girls turned around after hearing an unknown voice from behind them. It was Jihan, one of the more popular girls.

Jihan walked up to the three girls, taking her notes out of her bag

"Oh my god, Jihan!" Chaeryeong gasped. "Yup, that's me!" She let out her contagious smile.

"So, what notes do you need? Science? Math? Language Arts? I have them all!" Jihan giggled with all the notes in her hands.

"I need the math notes. I promise I'll give them back after class!" Yeji told Jihan. "Okey Dokey!" Jihan passed Yeji the notes.

"I'll see you guys around!" Jihan told the girls, skipping away to her friend Jiyoon.

Yeji put the notes in her bag and started walking to class before Chaeryeong stopped her.

"Hey, what's the deal?" Yeji asked. "Do you know who you just took notes from?!" Chaeryeong asked. "A student?" Yeji was confused.

"That was Jihan! She's new, but super duper popular.." Chaeryeong stared at Jihan walking down the hall.

"She's gonna steal you from us!" Yuna grabbed Yeji's collar. "Don't sit with her at lunch! Don't forget us!" Yuna pouted.

"Aish, I won't, really!" The girls giggled together, walking around the hallways until someone saw them.

"Yeji!!" Lia shouted the new students name, running to her. She was sweating, she had been looking all over for Yeji and finally got her in her view.

"What do you want?" Yeji asked rudely. Her friends were starting to make her feel poorly towards Lia. She didn't like her. She didn't want to see her.

"Did you.. See that new drama..?" Lia was nervous as fuck. She felt unwanted in the situation. Yeji looked at her with those sharp eyes and gaze, anyone would feel nervous being looked at like that.

"Which one?" She asked calmly. Lia was suprised Yeji and her friends hadn't shooed her away yet. "The drama 'Auction'. It's about a girl who has an enemy, but the girl gets sold in an auction and the enemy buys her!" Lia was getting into detail. (spoilers for one of my future works lolol)

"Yes, I saw that one! It was crazy towards the end!" Yeji exclaimed. Chaeryeong and Yuna were surprised to see Yeji so engaged in a conversation with Lia of all people.

"Yeah, especially the part where she confesses her love!"

"I know right?! She didn't drop hints during the whole show, she hid it well!"

"Exactly, and it's like enemy already knew and they started dating! I was shocked."

They were fangirling together. "Jeez, I didn't think the rich girl would be watching cheesy dramas like that." Chaeryeong told Yuna. "Yeah, I didn't expect her to be the fangirl type." She replied.

The girls were almost yelling about how bad they shipped the characters, embarrassing Chaeryeong and Yuna since they were in the middle of the hall.

"Should we get going..?" Yuna asked the older. "Yeah... Let's get to class." Chaeryeong and Yuna walked away, leaving the two fangirls screaming and squealing.