Chapter Six

"So, what's your schedule Yeji?" Chaeryoung asked the older girl. "Uhh first and second period is English Language Arts with Ms. Bertz.." Yeji checked the small slip of paper.

"Give it to us, we'll make a few adjustments!" Chaeryoung smiled. Yeji passed her schedule to the two girls and watched them both write on the schedule. Yuna wrote in a purple pen, Chaeryoung wrote in a pink pen.

After a few minutes of writing and thinking, Yuna passed the schedule back to Yeji.

"Here you go! Next to each period is one of our names, so expect to always see one of us in class!" Yuna smiled, Chaeryoung nodding.

Yeji smiled, she felt so happy.

♡later in class♡

"Class, this is our new student, Hwang Yeji. Please make her feel welcomed." Ms. Bertz told the class.

"You can sit next to Chaeryoung." Ms. Bertz pointed to Chaeryoung, the other girl waving.

Yeji waved back while walking to her assigned seat.

"Ms.Bertz, you forgot to pick up the homework!" Jihyo said while raising her hand. She was embarrassed when she heard groans from all around the classroom.

"Ah, you're right! Everyone, take their homework out. Everyone in this class is failing besides Jihyo, so you better had done it unless you want to fail!" Ms. Bertz said angrily.

Chaeryoung scooted closer to Yeji, whispering into her ear. "Jihyo is stupid." Yeji could hear the anger in her voice. All Yeji could do was nod.

The class turned their head when they heard the front door of the classroom open.

It was Lia, late as always.