Chapter Three

"Okay- I'm recording, Lia!" Choerry called, recording Lia with her new camera. Lia and Choerry had been saving up for months together to buy that camera.

They wanted to make a YouTube channel and post videos of them being chaotic.

"Go Lia, go!" Choerry yelled at her best friend. "Alright!" Lia replied, also yelling.

Lia ran up to the front porch of Choerry's cousin's house, punching the porch light.

She felt a slight shock run through her body, and pain in the hand she used to punch the glass. She was also bleeding, glass shards stuck in her hand.

"Fuck!" Lia slammed her opposite hand onto the concrete porch in pain. "Cut the camera!" Lia yelled in pain.

"Deadass?" Choerry asked, giggling. "CUT THE CAMERA STUPID!" Lia yelled in now anger and pain. Choerry stopped the recording and ran up to Lia, gently picking up her hand to see how damaged it was.

"Yeesh Lia, didn't have to punch it that hard!" Choerry let go of Lia's hand. "I'll go inside and grab some bandages, k?" Choerry said as she walked inside.

Lia hoped Choerry wouldn't be long.

♡ 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 ♡

"So, you two wanted to injur yourselves on video, upload it on YouTube, then plan to get famous off it and get money?" Vivi asked, concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm broke Ms. Wong, it was for the money" Lia complained, rubbing her now bandaged hand.

"Aish, Lia.." Vivi sighed. "Your mom is working really hard to provide for you right now, okay?" Lia nodded, a sad look growing on her face.

"I'm sorry, we won't do it again." Lia told Vivi. "Yeah, we're sorry. Please don't tell mom we did that!" Choerry begged.

"I won't, relax." Vivi replied. "Lia, I think you should go home for the night. Okay?" Vivi gave Lia a blanket and walked her out of the house.

"Bye Ms. Wong, bye Choerry!" Lia waved before walked onto the cold sidewalk, on her way home.