.

Glee should've performed Chicago. I said it. Glee should have done Chicago as a musical and don't you DARE try to convince me otherwise. I already have a well formed cast list:

Roxie

I was originally gonna go with Rachel, but I changed my mind to somebody else that I feel suits the role just a big better. Honestly, Tina would be really good as Roxie. The characters are both determined to have attention, despite the cost, and have daddy issues. It works.

Velma

Santana, obviously. She's literally made for the role and would kill as our beloved merry murderess.

Billy

Ahhhh this one was hard for me but I think Blaine would be fire. I know he always gets the leads but I honestly would kill to hear him sing Razzle Dazzle.

Matron Mamma Morton

I cannot possibly live without seeing Mercedes as Mamma. Mercedes is so good at belting I can't not choose her!  She's literally the only one that can play this role without screwing up.

Amos

It's a tad risky but I nominate Kurt Elizabeth Hummel simply because "Mr Cellophane". He is the Amos we never knew we needed— end of discussion.

I can't think of any more Chicago characters at the moment, but we got the mains and that's all I really need.

Also, can you imagine that Rachel Berry is not in the cast list? I didn't expect that. I mean, I don't really mind because she's an ungrateful bitch that rose from the depths of hell, but I'm still shocked.

Hhhhhhg