Ranking all Klaine duets from worst to best and why because I have nothing better to do

Enjoy my biased opinions :)

16) Candles

Don't get me wrong, this scene is still adorable and I love watching my boo's share a life-changing movement in front of an audience, but it just wasn't it for me. The Klaine was shown nicely, but the song just wasn't right. They should've picked a better, more upbeat song to duet to; maybe the Warblers would've won Regionals then.

15) Story of My Life

This ones really not too bad — none of their duet's are — but Chris's voice was not meant for this song. I love Chris Colfer's singing with all that I am, but even I have to admit that it didn't sound right with the song. Oh and speaking of, Happy late birthday Chris 🎂 🎉

Anyhow, the scene was cute and sweet but the song dubs it down for me. And the fact that America's #1 senior bitch, Miss June Dolaway, was in the room with them. Yuck.

14) Just Can't Get Enough

Actually yes, I can get enough. Please make it stop.

Just kidding; I love Klaine,, but this song irks me. The scene was adorable when they were in shot and I like seeing them together as "just friends 😉". But, the song is so irritating to a point that I cannot comprehend it.

13) American Boy

It has its ups and downs, for sure. The song choice is once again horrendous, but they sound good and are cute and playful and overall enjoying themselves. If I turn the volume all the way down to hide from the song, I can totally enjoy this duet.

12) Let it Snow

I don't really like what they added to the song. I did not need the "doodiodioodooodooodio" in it at all. But, even I must admit that their dancing is hot and the two are just playful teenagers that happen to be in love. Respect ✊

11) Love is a Battlefield

This would've been second to last if it weren't for the choreography because woah. I love watching Kurt and Blaine attack each other with long poles and sing about how they always fight. It keeps my heart racing.

Truthfully though, their voices blended really well and I liked watching them wield sharp objects.

10) Somebody Loves You

This is where the song choices start to get better. This song doesn't make me want to rip off my ears as much as the others and I appreciate that. And honestly? We can't fight the Klaine romance in this one. They're obviously in love throughout the whole scene and sound really nice. I don't agree with Blaine saying that it was just as good as "Baby It's Cold Outside", because it most definitely was not.

9) You Make Me Feel So Young

I don't get this song choice honestly. They don't need to "feel" young because they already are lmao. Buuuuuuuuut, it's adorable and incredibly cute. I like watching them live together and play around happily before RIB decided to ruin it all.

Honestly the pillow fight gets me every time. And Blaine almost choking Kurt with a towel. And Blaine dipping Kurt. And their almost-make out session at the end there. That's hot and I formerly appreciate it.

8) White Christmas

I love this song so much, it's uncomprehendable. But, I honestly don't think it focused on Klaine enough. I wanted to see them more, and not random extra's skating alongside them. I signed up for Klaine.

7) Daydream Believer

The foreshadowing of Kurt and Blaine singing to children, almost as if to say "they're about to have their own and will be amazing dads", is just lovely. The singing is good; the song choice is good; the choreography is good. Nothing particularly brings the duet over the top, but I love it.

Also Blaine's hair omg baby,, I love seeing him with his curls kinda loose for once. Kurt's on the other hand... I'll just stop here before I say something controversial.

6) Animal

I never noticed anything wrong with this until Blaine pointed out Kurt's sexy faces at the end. I honestly thought it looked perfectly normal lmao and he ruined it. But, I love the singing and the choreography, and just the Warblers as a whole. I jam to this duet literally every day.

Um anyhow this is my dads favorite choreography song they ever did on Glee. He likes the bubbles. His favorite song based on singing is Teenage Dream however 😤

Yeah my dad really likes Blaine.

5) It's Too Late

I DONT CARE HOW MUCH I CRY I LOVE IT

Honestly? Klaine in season 6 killed me but I can't help but love this duet. The song is amazing; their singing is amazing; that one unnecessary flashback (or whatever it was) was amazing. Just omg I love it. If a duet between two fictional teenage boys can make you bawl, it's a mighty fine duet.

4) Got to Get You Into My Life

What a bop,,

Maybe I'm just biased because I love the Beatles, but I honestly think they killed this. Also the GROWL NOTES AH I love that 😔👌 They song it like "GAWHTta getcha into my LAIÉF" and I appreciate it :)

Honestly, the growth in their talent, both singing and acting, is just amazing and you can really see it with this song.

3) Perfect

I've waited too long to hear Darren rap so I'm happy the did this song. Mwuah, chefs kiss,—

Now anyhow, this song is just honestly just perfect (ahaha literally). I like how they're not really dancing at all and more or less bouncing around and just bopping to the music. It's more realistic, in a way, that obscure dance routines. They're honestly just themselves in the song and have a good reason for singing it, which kills.

Also ahh the idea of them singing this to each other in the car makes me swoon—

2) Baby It's Cold Outside

This is the first Glee song I ever heard— I realized that a little while ago. I was looking through my old music playslists from when I was 7 and my Christmas playlist had this song in it. Then I got all of these flashbacks of me listening to it repeat on the plane and just AHH. Klaine was a part of my life before I even knew what they were.

Anyhow, this some,, gives me so much,,, nostalgia. Like wth how—

The song is playful and flirty, and I honestly just dig that. They sound amazing, and you can just physically see how happy they were when filming. That's the type of entertainment and joy that is contagious towards others :)

1) Come What May

I don't care that Blaine sings most of the song and Kurt joins in for the last 20 seconds because HOLY SHIT. Not only is this the most romantic song that's ever been on Glee, but it's filmed so nicely. And the SLOW DANCING HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I love everything about this song, no complaints. People may fight with me but I'll accept it. I love this fucking song.

Please pardon my language I'm not usually like this ack—