.

A list of my favorite Glee relationships (romance, not friends) and why, because I like listssssss

1) Klaine

I know that they're a bit problematic, but you need to understand that I skip the scenes where they fight. I like Klaine when they're in a happy, healthy relationship. I refuse to dwell on their issues when I can focus on why they're so precious.

2) Brittana

My babies 🥺 I have nothing much more to say except that they're beautiful together and we should've seen it coming since Pilot

ALSO THE SIGNATURE PINKIE LOCK IS WHAT I ASPIRE TO HAVE GOD

3) Samcedes

We deserved more Samcedes. We deserved it. We went through hell with every other relationship and still got so little Samcedes.

ALSO, apparently there's a deleted scene that could've proven Samcedes to be endgame in the last episode 😤 They were both single but in a talking stage, I believe, hence why Mercedes said "why does he keep texting me". So ha. Endgame.

4) Tike

U n p r o b l e m a t i c

I mean, yes they did fight a bit, but who doesn't!? These bitches were real and out there and obviously in love.

5) Kartie

Kitty honestly wasn't my favorite character until she an Artie got together. I dislike Artie just as much as the next person, but even I have to admit he softened her edges and genuinely made her more likable.

We love a relationship that helps improve one another

6) Quick

I've always kinda been a bit annoyed by Quinn but Quick fixes all of that 🥺 Just omg the feels

Puck was almost always there for Quinn when she didn't even know she needed help and just UGH respect man. They're so cute together

7) St. Berry

Screw Finchel honestly 🥳 Jesse and Rachel had their fowl moments but I honestly love almost every single moment they shared on screen.

8) Faberry

Faberry is real. Nobody can tell me otherwise. I know that they're both "straight", but I think that Quinn and Rachel would make fantastic lady-lovers.

Also Quinn being bi is 100% canon and you can't tell me otherwise. I don't care if she says it's a one time thing.

9) Kadam

I am not afraid to admit that I really like Adam. He's a little ray of British sunshine and obviously wanted Kurt to be happy. I gladly ship the two together in Season 4, even though Klaine will forever own my heart.

10) Blam

I would say this is my guilty pleasure ship but honestly?? Everyone likes them together— at least as friends. Sam should've been at least bi (wasn't he supposed to end up with Kurt anyhow?) so we're gonna pretend he is for the laughs and giggles.

I would never want Blaine and Sam to be endgame, but maybe just one little peck on the cheek on to get my gay-loving heart racing 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

11) Sugar and Rory

I don't know what their ship name is lmao

Nothing to say except that they're cute and make me smile. End of story, hallelujah— rejoice

12) anyone else

Newbies who? I only know Kitty. I genuinely don't care about anyone else's relationship. Ryder, Jake, Marley—  whoever. They don't mean anything to me and hence I will not rate them.

• • •

Thanks for readingggg

Some may say I'm a bit argumentative when it comes to my ships but I'd like to just say that I'm passionate 😌

And yes, I'm aware that I ship the same people as everyone else. I know that I'm basic for shipping Klaine and stuff. I just genuinely don't care— I like watching their scenes together :)