.

I have a hidden talent that I feel like sharing today.

I'm fucking awesome at guessing how fictional characters smell.

Sooo here :) Enjoy

Rachel

She gives me "changes her perfume to match the weather" vibes. So for fall she'll make herself smell like pumpkin, and for winter that typical "starry night" perfume everyone buys. So yeah,, no designated scent but rather just a lot of perfume.

Blaine

You'd think he smells like hair gel but I have a good feeling Blaine puts too much of that ocean deodorant that everyone's dad uses and you can tell. He gives me deodorant > cologne vibes

Kurt

This probably sounds really offensive but I have this strange feeling that he smells like a hot bedroom. Like, just moist and sweaty but not necessarily bad smelling?? Just really really really overheated and humid.

Finn

He definitely sprits on just one singular spray of ocean breeze cologne and thinks it's enough. But that doesn't cover his sweet smell of sweat and cheese 🥰✨

Brittany

If you think Britt doesn't smell like a fruit loop your wrong :)

Santana

She 100% uses Eucalyptus everything but denies it. Our home girl likes to smell fresh and everyone appreciates it, but sometimes her common scent can be too much.

Tina

Too much Sweet Pea perfume. Need I say more?

Sam

He definitely doesn't believe in cologne and puts on scentless deodorant, yet still manages to smell fresh and almost dreamy. Like, he probably smells like ice cold water at midnight.

Sugar

There is no way in hell this girl doesn't have her room filled with Apple Fritter scented candles and it shows. She 100% goes to school with an overwhelming apple/pastry smell that most people just avoid.

Mercedes

Our queen doesn't care too much about how she smells but puts on a nice amount Citrus Perfume anyhow so other people don't think she smells bad.

Quinn

Mm kwnwjwjwjw she uses a thin layer of 'A Thousand Wishes' perfume, and while I'm not a fan of the scent, many people don't even notice. She smells completely average to level out her other good features.

Jake

Too much "Stress Relief" lotion :) It usually smells like Citrus and Oranges and shit,, but Jake puts on so much that it's actually more stressful than not. He just blankets his face and hands and feet in lotion for sWiFtEr dance moves but smells overwhelming.

Puck

He smells like sweat and always gives off a sense of humidity, and that's on perdiodt

Will

He smells like wet paint. Just like,, that nice fresh scent of paint before it dries and just ugH I hate Will but he probably smells dreamy. I don't care how much of a perv this man is— I'd still love seeing him at McKinley every day 🤩

Emma

She smells like detergent and Clorox 😍 We love the nice scent of cleaning necessities

Ryder

He smiled like grease and car gas and showers every other day. That's all.

Marley

I have a gut feeling she uses cupcake perfume and smells like a bakery, despite the fact that she probably goes insane for smelling all sugary and sweet during her ed

• • •

I'm getting to comfortable on this app I—