My brother has a restraining order now...

Cat walked into Sikowitz's class happy, despite what happened lastnight. She knows that her friends would understand but she doesn't want to tell them that even tho her brother is kind of weird, he's not the one with the most problems out of the family. For the past few days, Cat had really been depressed and her antidepressants weren't working, and she had stayed home in bed for the past three days not wanting to do anything or talk to anyone. Finally, yesterday Cats mom woke her up and told her that she needs to go to school the next day because she needs to talk to people to feel better. But that's what Cats family doesn't know; she's never told anyone about her health problems, and her friends don't even know that she has health problems. But she couldn't tell her family that, they would never understand. She just has to keep it to herself, as always.
As she walked in, her friends eyes turned all to her.
"Oh my gosh! Cat! Where have you been?" Tori exclaimed. Cat looked around the room nervously. She had practiced this 1000 times lastnight, and even this morning in her head while her brother drove her to school, but her mind was going blank.
"Andre!" She said walking over to him, " is that a new shirt!?"
"Cat...." Jade looked at her and smiled evil-y, "Where were you?" she slowly walked towards Cat.
"My brother..." Think! C'mon think!!! Cat thought, "he bit someone so they had to go to hospital." For three days?! She thought, "He has a restraining order now." Everyone seemed to believe her, and returned to their conversation.
Cat sat down in the back of the rest of her friends. She didn't bother to join in on the conversation, as she usually didn't say much anyways. She took her phone out of the back pocket of her jean shorts. She texted her brother " hey can u pick me up early pls? i rly dont wanna be here" she turned her phone off and set it on her lap but quickly picked it back up when Jacob texted back. I
"moms gonna be mad u know she wanted u to go to school today" cat knew that her mom would be mad, but she couldn't stand being here. She felt like the whole world was closing in on her and she couldn't stand it. She felt like everyone was pushing her away, and there was no place in the world for her. That there was no place for her.
Jacob {her brother} didn't text her back after that.
Sikowitz was 20 minutes late today, and the students were starting to get worried, but Cat had other things on her mind.
"Do you think we should tell Layne?" Beck asked, no one in particular. Andre looked around the room and started nodding his head, "Yeah, someone should go tell him."
Jade stood up eagerly, "I will!" She started to walk towards the door in the back of the classroom.
" Why? " Robbie asked confused, "Yeah, you hate helping people!" Rex added.
" Yeah, but Layne said if Sikowitz was late one more time he would have to go to the school board and then maybe they would fire that nut job of a teacher! " she continued walking out the door, but not even a foot out she screamed and slapped something.
"Owww!" Erupted from the outside of the classroom.
"Found him." Jade walked back to her seat by beck and slouched back down into it. After her, Sikowitz came slowly walking into the classroom, holding the right side of his face with his hand.
"Thank you for that- lovely experience, Jade." he walked up to the front and pulled out a bag of frozen peas from his bag and threw the bag into the back part of the stage area.
" Sikowitz, why were you late? " Andre asked, sitting up in his chair a little more.
"Oh, I was standing there the whole time listening to you all. I wanted to see what you would do if you teacher didn't show up." Everyone looked very confused.
" Why? " Tori asked.
"Well, I have a date next Saturday but it's during class and I couldn't miss another day or else I would be fired." He made little quotation marks with his hands on 'fired'.
" Ummm, we don't have school on Saturday. " Tori said confused.
"Oh, so we dont!" Sikowitz laughed and pulled the bag of peas down from his head, ripped it open, and started eating them with his hands, spilling peas all over in the process.