Chapter 2

I spent the rest of the morning on my laptop in my room going through internet trying to kill time.

I was done searching for ideas for my birthday party. I knew i don't have the luxury of choosing crazy things for celebrating so i was just skipping on ideas going back to point zero.

So i was bored as shit!

Usually, I don't get that bored because i would be spending all morning in my online college classes since my father is not a big fan of the idea of me going to a real college. He's that protective since day one and since he makes enemy every now and then.

Anyways, It's the holidays season, so no classes and just tons and tons of unwell spent hours.

I sighed and closed the laptop. I was sitting on my bed looking around for anything to do when Linda came in.

" What are you still doing in your room? ", she asked so i just answered as if i didn't care, " where am i supposed to go? ". I didn't even took my eyes of the ceiling .

" No school, right? Why don't you go to the mall or something? ". She said that as if she doesn't know that i can't leave the house without at least five bodyguards with me.

" Linda, do i have to say this every time? ", That was enough really.

" No you don't, just be little optimistic already and look at the bright side. ". She was the voice of logic for me.

Okay, that bright side Linda was talking about was acting like a spoiled little girl going out protected by bodyguards and showing off as if i was a celebrity or something. Technically, acting like a bitch.

That was fun when i was a teenager because, let's be honest, teenagers are scumbags and they love to show off. and yeah i was a one little scumbag myself. But not anymore.

I wanted real friends, real life like normal girls in my age. But who would wanna be the friend of the girl who walks around with bodyguards!! No one.

I was wondering around my own thoughts when Linda called out for me. " Hello!! are you even here? ". 

" What? " I said looking grumpy.

" Ok, Why don't you take a book and read it in the backyard? ". She moved toward my books shelf, I got plenty of them; and then she took a book and held it front of her chest.

I throw my back to the bed. " Ugh! I read all of them already ".

Linda finally lost her timber as always. " Omg, Just do anything already. I'm doing my best here. Think of anything to do ".

And suddenly i jumped to set down again. " Linda, If you were me, in my place and you're turning 21, What would you ask for as a gift? ".

She was surprised with the question but she started to think. " Umm!! ".

I kept looking at her walking back and forth in the room. Suddenly, She stopped and looked and me with a smile on here face.

" A trip to Europe! ". Ugh! is she kidding me!

" Linda! Something realistic. Something that John Adams would let his daughter do. ". I said that and she burst into laughters. Great, my only friend in life is a middle aged crazy maid.

" What am i supposed to say? When i turned 21 all i had was a shot of tequila i was given as a gift from my friends back in that hotel i used to work in. Plus you asked for my opinion! ".

Well she was right tho.

She got out of the room after organizing few things here and there, but the minute she left there was this idea dancing into my head.

I'm going to be 21 so i do deserve that gift. Thank you Linda.

__________________________

A quick pointless chapter but needed to know Lily even more ♥️

Thank you for reading 💙