Tishnagi

This story may contain little bit of mature content and it can be extreme in such point I am not sure about it.. so please don't judge because the CHARACTERs are Muslim.. Islam Is The Perfect Religion but Their Followers Aren't..

Okay I know most of you all are more interested in MaNan and I don't have any problem with that..

But guys please don't comment "We don't read general fictions" or "we want MaNan stories" because it will be highly demotivating..If you don't want to read it just leave it ignore this story I am not forcing anyone..

And It's my EID gift to you all so Eid Mubarak enjoy your day❤️

TISHNAGI means extreme thrist and desires it's also termed as "Pyaas" or extreme passion for someone..

"Yeh Kya Behudgi kar rahi thi tum bahar" he roared making her flinched.. She wasn't able to move an inch as he was caging her between him and the wall.. "Move back what are you doing?" She tried to push him showing some courage thou she was hell scared of his anger..

"I told you not to go there then why did you went there huh?" She flinched at his shout shutting her eyes tight..Wait why would she get scared by his anger huh? Heck she didn't give a two hoots "I can go anywhere I want I don't need your permission you are no one to me" This time she shouted gathering all her courage..

"No one?" he pulled her more closer to himself making her gasp his blue eyes were darkened with anger meeting with her soft brown ones..

Fire Against Ice

Anger Against the innocent ones..

"Yes you are no one to me now stop claiming your rights" she pushed him making him stumbled.. The anger was clear visible on his face..

"Shyd Aap bhool rahi hai kii aap meri biwi hai SEHERUNNISA AZLAN SIDDIQUI (I think you are forgetting that you are my wife)" he emphasized each and every word making her trembled like a dry leaf before she could answer or snapped back his mouth hover over her trembled ones taking her off guard..

Feroze Khan as Azlan Siddiqui
Hania Amir as Seherunnnisa Azlan Siddiqui or you can imagine anyone you want..
___________________________

"Shadi Mubarak MRS ERINA ZAYAN SIDDIQUI" his arms wrapped around her from back as his nose nuzzled on her neck and a drop of tear rolled down from her cheeks..

"Nafrat hai apse beshumar Nafrat (I hate you I hate you more than anyone)" Her words made him angry and he spun her around and their eyes met..

Green against Grey..

Fire against Fire..

"You hate me huh? It's okay I don't have any problem" he shook his head moving back while she stared at him raising her left eyebrow..

"No problem I don't need your so called love now STRIP" he said staring at her his face was devoid of any emotion..

"Huh?" She thought she heard something wrong.. "Strip Wifey it's our wedding night and I have all the rights on you yeh toh mera haq hai na" His tone wasn't soft it was cold yet dangerous which was making her scared more scared..

"Don't make me wait ERINA" he repeated still she didn't move an inch.. "Ok no problem let me do it for you" he stepped closer to her making and she stumbled back as her legs were about to kissed the floor but he was fast enough to caught her..

"I hate you" she muttered when he unpinned her duppata.. It slipped down from her shoulder caressing her arm it pooled around her feet..

Her eyes widened when she felt his hand travelled to the zip of her back never in her life she thought something would happen to her like this..

Parth Samthaan as Zayan Siddiqui
Niti Taylor as Erina Zayan Siddiqui or you can imagine anyone you want..
_____________________________

Seher x Azlan

"The Worst Feeling Is Feeling Unwanted By The Person You Want The Most" Seher

"If Work Hard Is Your Weapon, Success Will Be Your Slave" Azlan
_____________________

Erina x Zayan

"The Memories Sneak Out Of My Eyes And Roll Down My Cheeks" Erina

"Everybody Has An Addiction, Mine Just Happens To Be You" Zayan
____________________

Azlan Siddiqui 30 year old son of Faizan Siddiqui and Fabiha Siddiqui.. He is the man of few words doesn't like to talk much.. His name was enough to make everyone shiver in the business field..His Mantra is only work work and work..He was just 18 when his dad suffered from heart attack from that day he decides to join Siddiqui Industries and then there was no looking back as he took the company to new heights..Then comes Zayan Siddiqui 28 year old Azlan's younger sibling.. He is Handling the Siddiqui chain of hotels.. The total introvert and His Aura screams dominating just like his elder brother..

Seherunnnisa Ahmed 20 year old daughter of late Anam Ahmed and Jasim Ahmed.. She have one younger sibling Erina Ahmed who is 18 year old.. Seher was just 18 when her parents car met with an accident and they died after two days of it.. It was way too painful for her.. She used to be very bubbly and chirpy girl a total talkative but her parents demise left her in shock and then when she got little happiness it was snatched away by her again in most cruel way.. Erina Ahmed 18 year old she knew this world is cruel and most of them here is bad and all the peoples have two faces..

After her parents death Seher and Erina started living with her maami and maamu in their haveli in lucknow.. Her naano and her other cousins also live there like a happy big family..

But is seher happy?

Or is Erina will get what she wants?

Will these two sisters ever get the happiness they deserves or they will also left heartbroken..
_________________________________

Okay how's it? And yes Age gap is sexy I am telling you..

Is Anyone excited for the first chapter of this book?