Chp. 001

{Word count: 1334}
{Edited version: 1600}

[Kind of important A/N down there.
Please read it, when you're done with the chapter!]

[THIRD PERSON]

About half a year had passed, since Izukus debut as Karma. Throughout time a lot happened; he trained, growing stronger and skilled each and every day. He had caught smaller criminals before and informed the police about his existence by dropping them off at their station. He had found amusement in messing with authorities. Izuku also had started with an old hobby of his again - hacking. In Japan, he was more or less well known by now - the Police and Heroes always out to catch him, yet failing with every try.
However, he still had a long way to go before he could accomplish his goal of changing the world. But he wouldn't give up, no matter what.

☕︎︎

With swift motions, he leaped from rooftop to rooftop. The wind tore on his clothes, raindrops crashing down on him, feeling like tiny needles on his skin. Yet it didn't stop him. The figure of a man was not far away from him, sprinting and jumping like his life depended on it. The sky was dark, almost black. It brought an eerie atmosphere with it but that made everything just more thrilling.

The man before him tripped over a loose brick and lost his footing for a second, slowing down a little. This gave Izuku the perfect opportunity to finish this up. With a jump, he launched himself forwards and slammed the man into the ground. As they both collided with the solid material, an all too familiar feeling soured through his body like electricity. He had fallen onto his already injured elbow. Great! Swallowing the pain, he got up again and stared down at the man, analysing and going over the infos he had on his prey; Oharo Ukoyama, 35 years old. Quirk? Breeze. He can create strong blows of wind and small tornadoes, however he needs to move slowly or stand still to do so.

☕︎︎

With a small grunt, Ukoyama fell face first to the gorund.

»Ow. That might leave a bruise or two..«, Izuku muttered under his mask, chuckling a little.

Right now, he stood in front of the Police station, the criminal tied up and barely conscious at his feet. With a huff, he turned around and picked up a leaf.
A smirk danced on his lips, as he placed it down on the limp man's chest and secured it with a small pin. Izuku didn't know why, but he had picked up the habit to leave a leaf on criminals bodies. It had absolutely no meaning, yet everyone assumed there was one and it was hilarious to see all the theories, in his opinion.

»Say 'Hi' to Tsukauchi for me, will you?«, Izuku giggled before vanishing.

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

Naomasa Tsukauchi was tired. The dark, almost scary, circles under his eyes spoke for themselves. That and the unhealthy amount of coffee, he had chucked down already. Yet, he ignored all the concerned glances and murmurs of his colleagues. He had greater to worry about.

A while ago this man had appeared. At the start, everyone thought he'd go away after a few days, seeing that Vigilantes never really lasted that long in this society. It was either Heroes or Villains that got them or they just gave up.
But oh boy, were they wrong. Since day one, the man - Karma, as he called himself - had annoyed both Heroes and the Police. Almost every day now, they would find an unconscious (or sometimes barely even alive) criminal at their doormat. However, there was not one person, that had seen Karma in action. Not even the criminals, he had captured. They all admitted to be attacked from behind and after that, everything was told to be a blur.