Chp. 004

{Word count: 1094}

[THIRD PERSON]

Excitedly, Izuku shifted around on his chair, a wide grin spread across his face.
Mother Inko eyed him with amusement as she placed a plate with food in front of her son.

»What are you so excited about, Izu? I haven't seen you like this since.. I don't know!«, she giggled in her typically soft voice and sat down on the other side of the table.

»Ah, sorry! I don't know, though. I'm just in a good mood!«, Izuku smiled widely. He hated lying to his mother but there was no way in hell, she would know about his little.. hobbies. She didn't need to know about his work as a Vigilante, nor did she need to know about the hacking. Not yet, at least.

»I'm happy to hear that, sweety. Now eat your food before it gets cold.«, Inko demanded and Izuku complied without hesitation.

Once the food was downed and the plates in the sink, Izuku rushed out the room up to his own.
With a loud click, his door fell shut and the familiar darkness greeted him. Quickly, he sat down at his computer set-up and brushed some of his hair out of his sight. I think I need to cut it again soon. It's getting messy again. Okay, my hair is always messy. But this getting out of hand.
While thinking, he opened up some sides and proceeded to log in, on some of them. Soon, odd combinations of letters and digits popped up, filling the whole screen. At an almost inhuman speed, his eyes scanned the display, taking in all information, his fingers speeding across the keyboard, typing various words and numbers into empty files and correcting some that were already filled.

After a few more hours sitting in the dark room and taking in more informations, a stack of paper laid on his desk.
Each paper was filled with informations about a different Pro Hero; their strength, weakness, quirk(s) and basic informations like age, hero name, real name etc.
On some of them was a big, red X. These X's marked the Heroes, that weren't actually heroic and did it all for the fame.
Izuku held a few of those marked papers in his hand, looking at them with narrowed eyes.

»I swear by my life, that they get what they deserve.«, he growled.

His eyes landed on a file labeled 'Endeavour'. The urge to burn this file right there and then was strong, but Izuku managed to control himself. This man - no, creature - deeply disgusted him. Not only was Endeavour a terrible hero with the only intention to surpass All Might, but he also abused his children. A truly disgusting.. whatever you want to call him.

»And I'll go after you first, Enji.«, his voice was laced with venom and anger. Flaming trash bag.

The paper landed on Izukus desk and he fell backwards down onto his bed, placing an arm over his eyes.
The entrance exams for UA were soon. Before his career as Karma, Izuku would've probably spent his days either training to get in or sulking because he had no quirk. But those days were gone. The greenette had sworen, that he would show the world, what quirkless people were capable of. But that also meant, he couldn't waste his time on getting into UA. Of course, the school had been his dream school since he was little. But changing the world required time, patience, strength and most importantly; a strategy.

»Izuku! I'm going out to buy some groceries! I'll be back at six.«, his mother shouted from downstairs breaking her sons flood of memories.

Startled by the sudden interaction, he sat up. His heart beating fast.

»A-Ah, okay Mom!«, a thought crossed his mind and he stumbled forwards to his door, almost falling.
»Mom, wait! Can you- and she's gone. Dammit.«, Izuku cursed under his breath and sprinted down the stairs and started to throw on his shoes.

»Where is this stupid key now!?«, he mumbled, looking over the board with keys. Ah. Found it.
He took the silver key from the board and ran up to the door. Why he just didn't text his mom? Or called her? Well, she had left her phone to charge. Great, right?

Quickly, he put on his jacket and unlocked the door, running outside. After safely locking it again, he spun around in circles. Which shop could his mother have gone to? And damn, for a woman her size and age, she surely was fast!
Inko was nowhere to be seen. Then I'll have to buy them myself, ugh.
Frustrated, he shoved his hands into his pockets and walked along the sidewalk to the nearby mall.

☕︎︎

With a stack of empty notebooks in his arms, Izuku stumbled through the crowd of people.
Suddenly, the bulky figure in front of him stopped dead in their tracks, resulting in resulting in Izuku forcefully crashing into their back. With a small yelp, he fell backwards and his notebooks scattered all over the floor.
Oh, come on! he grumpily thought and went to pick them up again. Five out of six books where safely back im his arms when a hand came out of nowhere, holding the last book. Confused, he glanced upwards only to found a pair of  heterochromia eyes staring at him. Izukus mind immediately went into analysis mode; Shoto Todoroki, son of Rei and Enji Todoroki. Who is also the flaming trash bag Endeavour. His quirk? Half hot half cold. His red side controls and the other ice.

»Are you gonna take this or not?«, the monotonous voice of the young Todoroki rung out.

»Ah, oh. I-I'm sorry!«, he quickly snatched the book and placed in on the rest.

»Do you need help?«, Todoroki asked, raising his eyebrow.

At first, Izuku didn't unterstand but then he glanced down and noticed the crouched position he was in. With all these books in his arms - and his clumsy nature - it would be nearly impossible to get up on his own.
A little embarrassed, he nodded and Todoroki pulled him upwards.

»T-Thank you!«, he smiled brightly.

The bi-haired boy was about to say something in return, when a loud voice boomed through the mall.

»SHOTO! WHERE ARE YOU?«, both Todoroki and Izuku mentally groaned and rolled their eyes.

»I need to go, my old man's calling.«, he waved before walking in the direction his father was.

Meanwhile, Izuku was plotting the murder of the number two Hero in his head.

[And, done. To be honest, this is more of a filler chapter? And it's shorter, my apologies for that.
Because, well. School is still kind of stressing me out.
But let's not focus on that right now.

Also, who's your favourite character in bnha?
Mine is definitely Kaminari. I mean, have you seen this boy? 😳

 I mean, have you seen this boy? 😳

oH no, he's hOt.

Enough with this long-ass note. Have a great day/night! <3]