Chp. 017

{Word count: 1257}

[Heyaa, it's your favourite author!(jk jk, i'm not). happy pride month, y'all! 🏳️‍🌈💘

Also, I'm not gonna get into detail with the sports festival. thanks for your understanding.]

[THIRD PERSON]

The sports festival was going fairly well. Yet, Izuku couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right. Shouta seemed to notice that.

»What's wrong, kid?«, he asked, his voice devoid of any emotion. His eyes gave his concern away, though.

»I.. I don't really know. I just have this bad feeling. Something feels off.«, Izuku mumbled, unsure of how to explain the feeling inside his guts. »But I don't think it has something to do with the sports festival. Or at least not directly? Argh, I don't know!«, with a frustrated sigh, Izuku threw his head back and closed his eyes. He felt helpless. Not being able to make out, what his guts were telling him, it drove him mad.

Suddenly Mic next to him announced something, making Izuku fall backwards out of his chair. »Gah!«

With a groan, he got up again and focused his attention on the ongoing festival. They had reached the final part; the battle tournament. This is, where things were getting interesting for Izuku. So it wasn't much of a surprise to the Heroes, that the greenette asked for permission to sit with his new classmates.

After getting the 'yes' from them, Izuku speeded down the hallway, only to almost bump into a bulky figure.

Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Izuku thought as he saw, just who was standing in front of him. It made him want to throw up.

I suddenly have this urge to grab the next fire extinguisher and put these stupid flames of yours out, Enji.

»Watch where you're going, kid.«, the flame hero hissed.

»Bastard.«, Izuku muttered quietly.

»What did you just say?! Show some respect, you little-«, the 'Hero' snarled before getting rudely interrupted.

»I don't show respect to people that abuse their power. Or their own children.«, Izuku crossed his arms and stared at Endeavor in disgust. If there was one thing, Izuku absolutely despised, it was abuse.. It brought back some not so great memories.

Endeavor was raging. Who did this little bastard think he was?!

»Listen here, you.. whatever. You better show some respect to your elders, or i-«

»Or what?«, Izuku tilted his head, not feeling threatened at all. In all honesty, he thought this was more hilarious than threatening.

Realising that he was going to miss the battles, he wiggled himself out of the Heroes grip and ran down the halls.
»Sorry! I don't have time for your bullshit right now!«

Soon, he reached his destiny and took a seat next to a girl he remembered was called Uraraka.

»Hey! You don't mind me sitting here, right? I can sit somewhere else if you don't want me to. But maybe you have no problem-«