Chp. 006

{Word count: 953}

[THIRD PERSON]

»Hm.«, Tsukauchi breathed out, while re-playing the part of the video, where Izuku stood on the roof.
You couldn't actually see much, just his outfit. But it was enough for now.

Over the past few days, Tsukauchi had been repeating the video over and over again. And now, he finally showed it to the rest of his team.

»'Ou fink he 'it it-«

»Please. Swallow your food first, Yaru.«, the detective interrupted his colleague, who had stuffed his mouth with a variety of food.

Said Police officer quick downed the food.
»Do you think he did it on purpose? Or was it an accident?«, he asked again while re-doing his little ponytail.

»I think it was an accident!«, Quinn piped in from the back, leaning against the wall.

»I don't know, if I'm being honest. This is Karma, we're talking about after all.«, Tsukauchi gave his opinion.
»But if we consider his reaction to being spotted, I'll take the guess that it was an accident.«

The rest of the officers nodded in agreement.

☕︎︎

Back at home, Izuku fell down on his bed. He had messed up. Not even a year had passed and he already messed up? Ugh, just great. But maybe, it wasn't as bad as he thought it to be? If he was lucky enough, Aizawa did not recognise him. And even if he did, the police shouldn't be able to get much out of the video, right?

Izuku sighed. He was overthinking again. He needed distraction, now. But his mom wasn't home. Inko had left the house earlier this day and went over to the Bakugous. Probably gossiping with Mitsuki.

»Aha! I could check who got in!«, he said out loud while walking over to his set-up.

Once he was in the site of UA, he skimmed through the different files until he found the Hero course. This piqued his interest. A simple click was enough and he saw the different names, quirks etc.
But one name especially stood out to him.

Katsuki Bakugou.

A light smile formed itself on his lips, as he remembered his childhood friend. He was happy, Kacchan had been able to get in.
He continued scanning his childhood friends new classmates and took notes on all of them. Even potential weaknesses.
Once he should encounter them, he could update those weaknesses.

After a while, Izuku closed UAs site and proceeded to just look through some other websites.
That's where he stumbled across it; The League of Villains.
Curios, he logged himself into the data that was there.

»Let's see, who we have here..«, he mumbled to himself and clicked onto a random file.

A blurry picture of a girl popped up? From what Izuku could see, she had blonde hair and white skin. She also wore some kind of school uniform? Weird.

He clicked onto another file. This one didn't include a picture but it had a name; Dabi.
From what witnesses had seen, 'Dabi' had very scarred, purple skin and black hair.

»Sounds more like an emo to me.«, Izuku joked while reading over the description of the Villain.

The sound of the door falling shut, alerted Izuku of his mothers return. Quickly, he shut off his computer and made his way downstairs.

»Hey, Mom! Welcome back!«, he beamed and went to hug Inko. The smaller woman gratefully returned the hug. Her day had been exhausting and a hug from her beloved son could do wonders sometimes.

Shortly after, they stood in the kitchen. Izuku watched as his mother made his favourite food; Katsudon.
Suddenly, Inko started shaking. In shock, Izuku watched her turning pale.

»M-Mom!?«, hurriedly he was at her side, steadying her, as she threatened to fall. »Mom, w-what's w-wrong?«, tears lingered in his eyes as he watched his mother pass out. »W-What do I do? S-Should I c-call an ambulance?«, he shakily asked. Though it was to one in particular.

Secretly thanking the gods for the training he put himself through, he carried his mother to the couch and made sure she was comfortable. Izuku was just about to call the emergency number, when Inko started squirming.
The greenettes head whipped around so fast, he probably could've gotten a whiplash from it.

»Mom! Are you okay?«, his voice was still a little shaky. Softly, he dropped to the ground next to his mother, taking her hand into his.

Inko tiredly smiled at her son, weakly ruffling through his hair. »I'm fine, Izu. Just extremely tired.«, her voice was quiet and weak.

Izuku nodded understanding. »It's fine, Mom. Try to get some rest okay? You need it.«

Soon, Inko drifted back to sleep and Izuku watched her peaceful figure.

Little did he know, this was just the beginning for him.
Weeks slowly passed by and things like this occurred more and more often. One day, Izuku finally had enough and called an ambulance, ignoring the pleads of his mother. He could clearly see, that something was wrong and hated himself for not calling earlier. And like this, it turned out his mother apparently had some kind of sickness.
It broke Izukus heart. She got sent home again but Izuku insisted in taking care of her. In return, that meant Karma wouldn't be as active anymore but his mother and her wellbeing had priority.

Time passed and both Police and Aizawa wondered, where their little Vigilante was. In the past three weeks, he was only seen once by the Underground Hero and left criminals only rarely at the police station.
To say, both Tsukauchi and Eraserhead weren't worried, would be a complete lie. Though, they would never admit it.

[As promised, the other chapter! Though, i'm not completely satisfied with it.
I feel like, it's kinda rushed towards the end but it has to be; for the plots sake.

And now, i'll sleep because i am tired.]