Chp. 012

{Word count: 1238}

[THIRD PERSON]

»Wait, so you're telling me that Karma - the Vigilante Karma - just showed up at your door and passed out?«, Nemuri raised her eyebrows. Both she and Hizashi were now sitting in Shoutas and Hizashis living room eyeing the unconscious figure awkwardly. Shouta sighed for what felt like the hundredth time today. The ravenette was leaning against his husbands shoulder, closing his eyes in frustration.

»Should we.. i don't know, take off his mask? Don't want him to suffocate, you know? Also shouldn't we like.. treat his injuries?«, the only female in the room gestured over to Karmas sleeping figure. They all were eager to find out, who Karma was beneath that mask. Yet, something was holding them back. The three looked at each other.

»That's it. I'm removing it. The poor soul needs air.«, Nemuri stated and walked over to his sleeping figure.
»Alright, ready to find out who the little Vigilante is under his mask?«, she joked yet her eyes showed that she was concerned for Karma.

Carefully, she lifted his body into a sitting position and removed the hood along with the cap. Taking off the mask was a little difficult, seeing as she had to support the limp body with one hand, while trying not to hurt him more. Nemuri let out a gasp, before slowly laying the boy back down.

»This is a child. Shouta, Hizashi. A child!«, Nemuri stared wide-eyed at the boy in front of her. His soft face, the freckles, the messy green hair. This was a goddamn child, maybe at the age of fifteen or sixteen! What the hell?

☕︎︎

Muffled voices quietly made their way to Izukus ears, his brain slowly trying to process them. Darkness was all around him and his eyelids felt heavy. No matter how hard he tried to open them, it was no use. Just like he couldn't make out, what the voices spoke about. It was frustrating, really. The voices were actually very clear, yet no words reached his ears.

Slowly, control and feelings came back to his body, but with it also the pain. A few more seconds? Minutes? passed with Izuku trapped in darkness, listening to the inaudible voices around him. Then, he tried to open his eyes again. With success. Though, he harshly closed them right away again. The light was blinding him and not helping the throbbing headache he had.

»Ghh...«, Izuku tried to sit up but was pushed back down almost immediately. This activated his fight- or flight instinct, which led to him forcefully yet weakly grabbing the hand of his 'capturer' and to twist said hand in a hurtful angle.

»Kid, it's alright. You're safe, can you let her go?«, a strangely familiar voice reached Izukus ears. He let go of the hand, which led to a relieved sigh from whoevers hand he had grabbed. The greenette opened his eyes again and glanced around the unfamiliar room. Though, his gaze stopped at a mask lying on a table that seemed to ring a bell in his mind.
Funny, I have the same mask.. then realisation dawned on him. Fuck, that IS my mask!
His breath got heavier, as he turned around - very slow - to his 'capturers'. Izukus toxic green eyes went wide.
Aizawa, Yamada, Kayama?.. Wha- oh, shit.

Izukus thoughts started racing and his increased. He just wanted to run and hide somewhere but at the same time he knew, that firstly they already saw his face and secondly, his injuries. He would pass out halfway through the door.
So instead of running or doing something else that was stupid, he just groaned and closed his eyes again.