Chp. 021

{Word count: 1164}

[Heya, my mini vigilantes! how are you all today? <3

Also, there's another A/N down there(i like how i switch the place of the a/ns all the time, lmao)

But since the A/N down there is so long already, i'm gonna put this here; the traitor will actually be revealed soon i think. so, take your guesses, kiddos!]

[THIRD PERSON]

Flabbergasted, Izuku stared at Shigaraki. »Let me say it once more; you can now either join us or die right here on this spot.«

Izuku was trying his hardest, to keep his façade up and to look calm, while he was freaking out on the inside. Why was it always him, that got stuck in situations like this? Although, this was the first time, he actually got kidnapped. Or maybe the second already? Too many thoughts were rushing through his head, making it hard to actually think straight.

»We'll give you an hour to think about it. When I come back, I want an answer.«, Shigaraki said before leaving the room together with two others. However, the faint blush on the girls face didn't go unnoticed by Izuku and it send shivers down his spine.

The door fell shut, leaving Izuku all by himself with his thoughts and fears. He needed to get out of here, as soon as possible. That was clear. But how? His restraints were way too tight to just rip them off. In the worst case, he would injure himself badly and that would be unfortunate. Although, he didn't know what they would do to him, so maybe some hand injures weren't that bad? God, why had nobody prepared Izuku for this? (was that even a correct sentence?—) I- I could say yes and wait until.. nope. Bad idea. But it might work. Ahh, no. It's stupid and dangerous.
But so is trying to escape now. Jesus, someone shoot me. Wait, no. Don't shoot me. Izuku rolled his eyes at himself nad heaved out an exaggerated sigh. What had his life come to?

The following hour was spent with trying to come up with plans that didn't require joining the LOV for escaping. However, the more time passed, the more Izuku actually grew fond of the idea.

»Maybe.. if I just annoy them enough, they will let me go? I mean, I can try.«

The door was opened again and the girl from before walked in. Izuku tried his hardest to remember who she was again. T.. Toga? Himiko Toga. Yeah, that was her name.

»Hey, Izu-chan! Shiggy told me, to get you. So come on, I can't wait to hear your decision! Because, if you say no, I get to kill you! Isn't that fantastic!«, Toga beamed, her eyes shining in bloodlust.

Psycho. Izuku thought with a shiver.

Toga bend down to cut through his cuffs and pulled him from the chair he had sat on. With a yelp, he was pressed against her chest, while her fingers were resting on his waist. Seemingly uncomfortable, Izuku pushed her away and rubbed his wrists. The cuffs had left some heavy marks already. Damn.

»You're so cute, Izu-chan!«, Toga giggled before grabbing his arm and dragging him with her. For a girl her height, she surely was fast.

Soon, they entered a room, that looked like a bar. A man Izuku recognised as Kurogiri stood behind the counter, serving a drink to a reptilian figure. Shigaraki was sitting next to him, while another male - Izuku now recognised him as Dabi - sat on a couch, a drink in his hands as well.

»Ah, Izuku Midoriya. Did you make your decision?«, Shigaraki asked in a sinister tone. He got up and walked over to the boy, who just awkwardly stood there. Would the Villains actually be dumb enough, to believe him?

»Y-Yes.«, his voice cracked a little. Great. Taking a deep breath and steadying hid posture, Izuku looked Shigaraki dead in the eyes. »Yes, I did.»

Taking another deep breath, Izuku stuffed his hands into the pockets of his hoodie, nervously fiddling with them, without anyone noticing. A trait of his, whenever he got really nervous.

»I'll join.«, he finally breathed out, freezing immediately afterwards. They wouldn't believe him! They probably would just kill him. Never were they stupid enough to actually believe that, right?

»Great! I knew, you had common sense in you, boy.«, Nevermind, they were stupid enough.
Shigaraki smiled, while Toga hugged him from behind. Izuku immediately tensed up under her touch. She made him feel so uncomfortable.

»Toga, take him to his room. He's gonna share with our newest recruit.«, handyman motioned before ordering a drink from Kurogiri. Toga nodded and took his hand into hers, dragging him with her once again.

She led him down a few halls, Izuku trying his hardest to remember the way. Soon, they reached a hallway with exactly three doors. Toga went straight up to one, opening it up and pushing Izuku in.

»Make yourself home, Izu-chan! I'll come back later!«, she waved before happily skidding away again.

With a groan, Izuku dropped onto the one unused bed, running a hand across his face. What the hell did he get himself into, this time? The next few hours, he tried to come up with a plan go escape, but exhaustion soon took over and he actually fell asleep for a while.

The next time, he awoke was when someone entered the room. Since he was lying with his back to the door, he had to turn around to see, who it was. But oh boy, did he wish he didn't. Because, the moment he turned over and his eyes locked with a pair of familiar ones, he suddenly felt extremely nauseous.

»W-What are you doing here?!«, they both said unison. However, different emotions were clearly present. One was highly confused and surprised at the same time, while the other felt like crying and yelling. Izuku being the latter of them both.

[okay okay, hi-
so, i saw all the assumptions about the traitor and i love how almost all of you said Kaminari, lmao-
maybe you're right, maybe you're not *smiles in author*

btw, i was doing some english homework earlier and there were the words 'shark' and 'rock' and my mind went »Kirishima, is that you?«, immediately lmao and i also drew him- but I didn't put any effort into it and did it in maybe under five minutes, so it looks really bad haha
I promise my art usually isn't that bad 😭💀

btw, i was doing some english homework earlier and there were the words 'shark' and 'rock' and my mind went »Kirishima, is that you?«, immediately lmao and i also drew him- but I didn't put any effort into it and did it in maybe under five minutes...

i need to stop saying 'lmao' all the time, I'm so sorry omg

anyway, have an amazing day/night!]