Chp. 011

{Word count: 1673}

[THIRD PERSON]

Sterile, white walls. Spotless floors. The disturbing strong scent of medicine. Oh, how Izuku hated hospitals.
But his mother was here, so he'd have to deal with it. Speaking of Inko; her condition had gotten worse again, yet no one knew why or what even caused this. They just knew, she was sick somehow. And that she was getting weaker everyday.

Softly, Izuku knocked on the white door. The muffled voice of his mother rung out, allowing him to come inside.

»Hey, mom.«, he weakly smiled. It hurt him to see Inko like this. She looked so fragile and weak like she could just.. break any moment.

»H-Hey, Izu.«, his mother's returned the smile, but she seemed tired. Her skin was pale, her eyes dull. It broke Izukus heart.

»Still nothing new?«, a sigh escaped his lips when his mother shook her head. Gently, he sat down next to her and hugged her.

☕︎︎

Aizawa was very hesitant. There was this big Villain attack coming up. Everyone knew it would be bloody, probably deadly and just overall dangerous. But they didn't really know anything about the Villains. So, Kayama came up with the idea of asking Karma to provide some info. Of course, Yamada had agreed almost immediately. Other Heroes also agreed but not all. Many didn't trust the Vigilante, since he was still a lawbreaker, murderer and whatnot.
So that led to the current situation of Aizawa staring at his phone, internally debating on whether to send the message or not.

SleeplessHobo: @Karma'sComingForYa we need your help.

It didn't take long for the Vigilante to respond.

Karma'sComingForYa: Gasp, you need my help?! Is this a dream? Am I dying?
SleeplessHobo: Cut the bullshit. Can you get us some infos on an upcoming Villain attack? We know that they are gonna attack tomorrow but we don't really know anything about them.
Karma'sComingForYa: Okay, okay. Mail me all the infos you already have and I'll see what I can find out.

Around two minutes later, Izuku received a mail with all the informations.

»Okay. Let's see what we have here.. hm. that's really not much. Should still be possible, though.«, Izuku cracked his knuckled and started his pc. It was kinda difficult but by evening, Izuku managed to scrape some new informations together.

Karma'sComingForYa: Okay, I found some more infos but it's not that much either. From what I've found out, the Villain goes by the name of Stonecrusher. Apparently his quirk allows him to manipulate stones and all that. He has one report about robbery but that's it. Sadly I didn't manage to find out his real name yet. I'll continue to look but that's all I was able to find for now.
SleeplessHobo: Sigh, okay. Thank you, Karma. It's really appreciated.
Karma'sComingForYa: ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ
SleeplessHobo: What the fuck?

On his side of the phone, Shouta stared at the display in both confusion and annoyance. Izuku on the other hand smiled widely.

☕︎︎

The sky was blue, the sun beamed. Everything seemed to say; today is wonderful day! And it indeed was a beautiful day, just not for the Heroes and a certain Vigilante. Said Vigilante stood on a roof not far away from the Heroes, observing everything from the shadows. Izuku knew, he wasn't needed but he had a terrible gut feeling about this and over time, he had learned to trust his guts. He watched the Heroes discussing their plan and walking inside the building.
Aizawa was one of the few that didn't use the entrance and instead climbed through a window at the top.
The moment the ravenette entered the building, the feeling of something bad became even more persistent.
Without a second thought, Izuku dived right in behind Aizawa, careful to not make a sound.